Chapter 18 - Fire

~{Captainsparklez POV}~  MUHAHAHHAH

I started to run- scratch that sprint around the square. "What? How?"

I looked down at the horse in my arms. "Well, I better get this back to Jerry's tree."

I headed off to my house in a slow trot eventually leading to a run as a saw the worst sight possible. Jerry's tree was burning.

"Jerry! Get out of there! Please...."

A random person broke out of the croud and started running. Not to saftey in a house, but into the burning tree.

"Recruit! No!" It was too late. They were already inside.

A dfferent one called out "Death to Herobrine!"

And another said "Begone foul demon!"

I stormed up to them. "Excuse me?"

"H-hey Captain. H-how are you d-doing?"

I relpied with sarcasm flowing off my words like a waterfall "Amazing. My house is burning down, a recruit just ran in there, and you are accusing me of being Herobrine. Yeah, I'm doing pretty good."

The other guy spoke up "Yo chill dude. I think he ment that he thought 'He' was in your house."

I rolled my eyes behind my fancy red glasses. "Why would he be?"

He stared at me. "Your gear...."

"Nope. Try again."

He sighed. "If you are not 'Him' why does that horse have white eyes?"

I looked down at it. I glanced back at the hippy-guy and said snorted. "Ok. Someone randomly shoved this into my arms. It's in my nature to take care of everyone. How did this fire start?"

He pointed over towards the tree his hand shaking. I realized I had pulled out my sword and had it by their throat. "Erm... Sorry." I said awkwardly as I dashed to the tree. There was a man his eyes blazing with the reflection of the fire. "You!" I yelled.

He whipped around and grinned at me. "Well Captain. This is what it takes to get your attention."

I smirked. "Yeah."

He frowned clearly irritated with my lack of consern. "Good. I um.."

Suddenly a boy around 13 years old burst out of the tree, the person I had seen earlier. He had Jerry in his arms and my diamond gear around his belt. He tossed my stuff at me, which I quickly slipped on. Jerry squeezed out of his arms and hopped over to me. He boy smiled and turned to face the man. "Well Israphel. Seems you've found the Captain. Too bad you wont last very long to enjoy it." The man- Irsraphel, lauhed and launched a fireball at the boy. He quickly jumped out of the way and ran along a burning branch, the fire seeming not to effect him at all. He landed and squeezed his eyes shut while moving his arms. The fire came out of my tree and swirled around his arms and body. He cupped his arms and thrust them towards Israphel. The fire blasted out of them and hit  Israphel in the chest. Israphel screamed and disappeared. The boy smiled then fainted.