Chapter 1. Waking Up

Bright sunlight shone in through my window, casting purple shadows through my dark room. I lay twisted in my bedsheets, until my phone alarm rang. BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! Sighing,  I turned it off, and started my morning routine. Today was my first day of being a sophomore.
    Twenty minutes later, I was dressed in a plain black shirt, and black skinny jeans. I pulled on my black boots, and swung my navy blue back pack over my shoulder. I then opened my bedroom door, and went down the staircase.

As I walked down, I stopped at my sister's door, and peeked in. "Luna! Wake-up! You're going to be late for your first day of Middle School!", I yelled at her. Luna grumbled and turned over.
At the bottom of the stair case, I noticed my father watching football on the flat screen, sipping on a can of "root" beer. My mother was in the kitchen making breakfast. Plopping down in my chair at the table, I started eating what was on my plate. Five pieces of bacon, two steaks. I love meat, but I have a good reason to. After eating, I said bye to Mom, and kissed Dad on the cheek. Grabbing my bag, I hurried out the door. Waiting for me, was my limousine, and my butler. "Princess, your ride is ready for you.", he bowed. I missed my head, and clambered into my seat.