Dear Father,

Dear Father,

Wow, it's been over a year since I've used this quill set to write to you or mom. But now you're gone too and I don't know how to feel. I think you would be happy with me now finally, I've got a family and friends. And maybe its not the life you imagined for me, but I'm happy and I finally belong. So in a way, I can thank you for that, you pushed me out there to find these amazing people like Natsu... and Ezra, Wendy, Levy and even Gray. They're all my new family, and however our family had its ups and downs, you know Papa, you'll always have that place in my heart. I love you, Dad. Take care of Mom for me up there. 

Love, Lucy

"HAPPY! Let's go!" The blue cat picks me up and we fly away from the tiny bar, Mira had said this would be a perfect mission for me and Happy but it was harder than I️ expected. I️ was distracted, to say the least since Natsu still hasn't contacted me but Happy wasn't complaining about how heavy I was or how annoying I was being so that made things even more awkward. I don't know how well this would go since we were both distracted on our salmon haired friend. When we reached the final destination we we're practically in the middle of the jungle, tall trees surrounding us and bright green plants in all different shapes and forms everywhere we looked, down in a small clearing was a tiny village with dark brown stray, mud and dirt roofs. Happy dropped me off in the center, made a loop around the village and landed next to me moments later. The village was an eerie quiet I knew from the flyer that it was a small tribe but I had thought they would be outside or the village would at least look like somebody lived here.

"Hello!? I'm Lucy from Fairytail, is anybody here?" My voice echoed slightly but no one returned my call. "I don't like this Lucy, it's creepy we should just go." The blue cat was flying around me in a small circle trying to find any sign of life. "No, they need a celestial mage, I'm going to try and help. Come on happy, let's explore a little bit and see what we can find." Happy picked me up and we headed through the village following whichever way felt right to us. We finally found a small population of people gathered in the North of the village. Happy dropped me and landed beside me. "Hello? I'm Lucy, from Fairy Tail!" And old man parted the crowd and approached me. "You celestial Mage" I nod "Yes sir, what can I help with?" "People missing! Kidnapped! Temple ritual no time left!" I bent down to his level. "Sir, are you telling me that members of your tribe have been kidnapped for a ritual?" He nodded enthusiastically and pointed in the direction of the temple scooting me towards it. "Okay, okay I'm going, Happy?" "Aye Sir!" He lifted me up and we headed towards the temple in the distance I heard the cheers of the people as we flew off.

"Lushee he was weird" Happy exclaimed, I felt the same way, I knew they're tribes in the world that didn't speak much English but for that tribe to be so big and not that far from civilization was unusual. "Happy, keep our guard up, we don't know who we're dealing with." "Aye Sir!"

Happy dropped me at the base of the temple and we ventured in, booby traps activated as we walked and Happy saved me multiple times, some traps were magical and others weren't but the deeper we went in the clearer I heard the cries of people. "Happy, I think we're here." Not knowing who or what I would be facing I summoned Gemini to be a companion. Gemini stepped on a booby trap and it lit red under her feet, she jumped back as Happy lifted me up "INTRUDERS" Arrows whizzed past my face as Happy dodged them, Gemini alrighty fighting on the ground I dropped down to help her out. "Happy! Go in further see if you can find the people!" The blue cat disappeared from sight as Gemini and I were back to back fighting off a hoard of men in armor with swords and other magical weapons. My magic was depleting, having summoned Gemini and Sagittarius and swapping Sagittarius and Cancer out once or twice it was obvious I was left fighting hand on hand attacks, Gemini was slowing down too and I could tell they were tired but they had done good work. "Gemini, go back!" 

"Are you sure Lucy! We can stay or send some else!" 

"Go Gemini"

 "Okay bye, Lucy!" Gemini disappeared and I was left alone with a smaller crowd of men fighting me. It felt as if they were never-ending and all of a sudden a bright light appeared "Regulus Impact" I knew that attack, that was Loki. I spun around "LOKI!" "Don't worry Luce, I saw Gemini return with such little strength, I'm here on my own magic helping you." Loki had taken the guards by storm and some were retreating but more came and Happy swooped down and picked me up "Lucy, we've gotta go quickly they're starting the ritual!" I looked down to Loki "Go Lucy. I'll take care of these guys: Regulus Gatling Impact"

Happy carried me out of the crossfire and towards a much smaller section of the temple wherein the center was a circle drawn out of chalk and mud with ancient runes, some I recognize written in it, and 5 or so young female in the middle. 5 men stood around the circle chanting the words "Not on my watch," I muttered "Happy drop me in the middle". Happy did as I asked and I got my knife ready, I cut the ropes that held the girls together but none of them moved, it seemed as if a spell was placed on them. "The intruder has entered the ritual!" A voice yelled from the distance, another one replied "Don't stop! Include her if you must keep going!" I looked around and tried to fit the puzzle pieces together in my brain but one major middle piece was missing. I focused on my mission of freeing these girls. I grabbed them by the central role that connected them and found the source to be each and every one of the men standing outside the circle. I ran towards one of them, knocking them off their balancing and causing a huge earthquake like shake to happen in the temple, the other chanted on. I realized that they weren't human at all, I didn't know what they were or if they were being controlled, but none fought back at any cost, just kept chanting their words.

Eventually, I knocked all of them out with the help of Happy and we were flying back to the small village with the 5 girls. Once at the village I collected my reward and thanks from the girls and their families and headed home with Happy with minimal injuries. "Well that should cover rent money for a while, now we can take that break Natsu wanted to." "Aye! I wonder what's happening at the guild anyway". Happy flew in front of me slightly, obviously eager to return to Natsu. We had reached the town by now, the train station wasn't far from here then it was a long train ride to Magnolia. "Cmon Lushee! Walk faster and we could be home by sundown!"