Chapter 11 (party pt. 2)

Disclamer: I noticed/replied to someone who asked me

"I thought Michael crashed the party?"

I don't think so. His attitude and sarcastic remark was way to Michael if you catch me drift "totally. I wore a sweater and now I'm hidden" -Michael totally at some point

Anyway just a lil side note

Later into the evening Jeremy and brook ended up in one of the many bedrooms that were in Jake's place. Along the way, somehow he ended up with Chloe..?

"Trust me, I know every room in this house" Chloe smiled.

"Oh..I.." Jeremy gulped.

Chloe giggled.
"Because we use to date. What kind of a slut did you take me for?"

Jeremy didn't know how to answer that. So he didn't.

After they both settled Chloe sat on Jeremy's lap and he went a dark red.
"W-wh-"

"Shhh~" she purred. "Just sit back-" she pushed him onto his back. "And relax"

Jeremy was freaking out. He just needed to move.

"I-I should go" he tried getting up.
"I..I can't move"

You're welcome

The S.Q.U.I.P hummed. Jeremy gulped.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Michael awakardly stood by the pool table and sighed. He couldn't find Jeremy and almost every guy was giving him weird looks.

Michael wanted to go. But he had to find Jer!

"Hey there cutie~" Michael cringed as the smell of booze and weed filled his nose. Good alone not together.

He scrunched his nose.
"Hey"

"What's a cutie like yourself doing alone over here?" Michael rolled his eyes. He couldn't quite remember the chicks name. Niaomi? He couldn't remember or care to.

"Looking for a friend"

"Awww. Why not come join me and my boyfriend then~?"

"I'm fine"

"It wasn't an open offer" the girl growled lowly and put her hand on Michaels waist.

"Back off" Michael moved away from her. Then a smaller, freckled male with curly hair ran over.

"Nick!" He huffed. "I said don't mess with people!" He seemed to calm the Naomi girl down.

"I know but I wanna justinnnnn~!"

Michael had it together now. Justin laboy and Niaomi rodregez. The smartest guy in school and his transfer student girlfriend. Cool people.

"Sorry. She's a little wild" Justin apologized

"Its fine" Michael waved and went to the bathroom. Weird.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

There he was, right infront of him...in the bathroom.

"Oh..hey Michael" Jeremy smiled softly.

Michael crossed his arms and huffed.

"Its really good seeing you" Jer smiled.

"Why are you talking to me again?" Michael was pissed. But relieved.