*CHAPTER 6.*

"What to wear....mmhh" I mumbled to myself.

I am getting ready for tonight..

I don't want to look too much so.. I want to wear casual.

"This is good" I mumbled.

I've decided that I'll wear my white v-neck shirt with a big red heart on it and my dark blue skinny jeans with my white converse shoes.

I put them on and brushed my hair, leaving it naturally wavy. No make up like always.

I put my pink jacket on and I grabbed my phone, I shoved my phone in my jean pocket. Do I need money? ofcourse I do. I don't want Harry to pay everything for me. I grab some money and put it in my left pocket jean. I'm ready. It's 7:55, 5 minutes till 8.

I got out of my room and I walked downstairs to the living room. I sat on the couch.

"Emrisse? What's up?" My mom asked walking towards me from the kitchen.

"Nothing mom. I'm just waiting for Harry" I replied.

Mom sat beside me on the couch. "Where are you both going?" Mom asked with a hint of excitement in her voice.

"We're going to the cinema to watch a movie." I say.

"oohhh!! Is it a date!?" My mom screeched in excitement.

I chuckled and shook my head "I don't know... Maybe it's just a friendly offer.."

My mom frowned "Oh dear.. It's a date Emrisse.. You better ask Harry."

I nodded "Okay"

'knock!knock!'

"I think it's Harry." I say. I stood up from the couch. Mom stood up also.

Mom raised an eyebrow "You think? It's exactly 8 already. It's  him"Mom said.

I chuckled  and shook my head. I walk towards the front door. I was about to open the door but I heard my mom speak "And his right on time" My mom said beside me.

I glanced over my shoulder. Mom winked at me. I rolled my eyes playfully.

I opened the door to see Harry leaning against the doorframe. He is wearing a black button up shirt and his black jeans with his white converse shoes. It was the same as mine. He looks so perfect as always.

Harry smirked when he saw me

checking him out. I immediately look down, blushing.

"Emrisse" He said softly.

I look up to see him offering his hand for me to take..

I hesitated at first but I took his hand. Why is it that his hands are always cold. I should ask him.

we reached to his car and I grabbed the passengers door. I look around for Harry. Just to make sure he won't open the door for me or maybe I just miss him doing it for me. I look inside the car, his inside smirking at me "Come on love. Are you waiting for me to open the door for you?"

I frowned "What?ofcourse not!" I exclaimed. I heard Harry chuckle. I rolled my eyes and opened the passengers door, I got in.

Harry started the car and it drove.

"So Emrisse.. What movie do you want to watch?" Harry asked, his eyes still focused on the road.

"hmm.. I don't know yet. We'll see later" I said quietly.

Harry nodded and it became quiet. But I spoke.

"So uhh.. Harry. Is this umm a date?"I asked awkwardly.