*CHAPTER 22.*

"Yes, Harry..."

Harry smiled widely as he pulled me in a tight hug. I wrapped my arms around him, burying my face into his neck.

After the long moment of embracing each other, we pulled apart. "I have something for you." He says, shoving his hand into his jean pocket, getting something. He was about to pull the thing out from his pocket but he glances at me, "Close your eyes." Harry said.

I sighed before I closed my eyes. I'm getting confused and slightly nervous. What is he going to give me?

"Don't peak." He reminds me as I tried to peak.

"Fine..." I sighed, waiting for him to make a move or something.

As I still kept my eyes closed tightly not daring to peak, I feel him hold my hand and intertwine our fingers together. I took a step closer to him since he slowly pulled me to him.

"What are you doing, Harry?" I mumbled.

"You know you're so beautiful, right?" He asked out of the blue, ignoring my question.

"No." I muttered, still keeping my eyes closed. Why is he asking me this?

"Don't say that." He softly said, feeling him gently stroke my cheek.

"Harry, why are you telling me this? I want to open my eyes now." I said, slightly annoyed.

"hmm?" He hums as I feel him burying his head into my neck.

"I'm gonna open my eyes now." I say about to open my eyes but he quickly spoke;

"Not yet."

"Harry..." That's the only thing I said.

"I hope we can be together more longer." He mumbles into my neck.

"What do you mean? Can't we be together longer?" I asked, okay I'm utterly confused. Why is he telling me this?!

"Not longer..." He whispers, slowly pecking my neck.

"I-" I got cut off when he immediately pulled away from me and spoke; "Open your eyes, love."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry holding out a small blue box. Its not that small like a box where you put rings, pendants and bracelets. It's actually a bit bigger.

I lifted my eyebrow at him waiting for him to tell me what's inside of it. He smiled weakly at me, "Remember when I said I'll tell you my power someday?" He asks me.

I nodded. What is this? Is he going to tell me his power? What's this box all about?

"Well, this is the day that I'm going to tell you."

"What is this box all about then?" I asked.

"It's not an ordinary box." He says handing me the box. I glanced at it and back to Harry. He nods to me to take it. I slowly grab it and held it up to my face, checking it out.

"Open it." Harry spoke.

I nodded before I slowly opened it... revealing a... Nothing? "There's nothing inside." I said, very confused as I try harder to find something inside. But there's nothing inside... It's completely empty.

"There is." Harry chuckled.

Is he crazy?

"Look." I said, handing him the empty box.

He grabs the box and looks inside it. He grins causing me to frown. "There 'is' something inside." He says.

"Wha-" Before I could completely finish what I was about to say, infront of me is the box, and surprisingly there is something inside it. It looks like a bracelet... No, it 'is' a bracelet. Harry was holding it up to me. It is very beautiful and sparkly, it's blue too, my favorite color. It has blue diamonds on it and I swear I saw one of it glow. It's pretty cool.

"Get it and put it on." He says.

I got a little disappointed, I thought he was the one who is suppose to put it on me.

"I bought it but there's magic in it, I needed a help from the witch since I can't touch it, so she placed it inside a magical box." He explains.

My disappointment faded from what he said."Why can't you touch it?" I asked curiously.

"The magic in it is to keep vampires away, and I'm a vampire." He replies.

"Then I'm not wearing it. I don't even get why you are giving me this. Do me want to stay away from you?" I asked, a bit harsh. Why is he doing this?!

"You got to wear it, Emrisse." He sighed.

"No I-"

"Emrisse, listen to me, this is for your own good." He sternly said, cutting me off.

"Why did you even ask me to be your girlfriend if you just wanted to stay away from me?!" I snapped at him.

"Because I love you, dammit! I want you to be safe, Emrisse." He angrily said but he tried to contain his anger.

"Harry... What are you saying?" I asked, tears already building up.

"Henry." He blurted, through clenched teeth.

"What about Henry?" I asked, confused.

"Henry is a vampire, and he is the one who turned me into a bloodsucking monster and I know he wants to turn you too. That's why I need to give you this so he can't touch you and hurt you. He is very dangerous and very strong, I can't fight him. But this bracelet can protect you. If you wear this, I can't come near you anymore and the other vampires, including Henry." He explained.

"Will I ever see you again?" I mumbled, tears already spilling out of my eyes. At the same time, a bit shocked that Henry was a vampire... I can't believe I fell for him and especially, I can't believe I dated a disgusting vampire and a disgusting jerk.

"Ofcourse you will. Please don't cry." He softly said, pulling me into hug.

"What is this had to do to your power?" I muttered, tears still streaming down my face.

"My power is..."