the first day on the job

===A/N: hey guys its waluigi-smut-lover here ! this is my first story so dont judge me ! hope you enjoy "plumbers love".===

mario and luigi were brothers. they were also best friends. and, last but not least, they were business partners. they worked as plumbers and were out on a  job with their friend toad. mario was wearing his usual attire: his red shirt, denim overalls, brown shoes, and his favorite red hat with his first initial on it. luigi was wearing the same outfit but in green. mario had always secretly though that luigi looked great in his outfit, but never told him so. 

luigi took out his tools and opened the cabinet under the sink.

"looks-a like theres a leak. i'll get-a right to-a fixing it-a." he said, passionate about his work. toad always loved the sound of the brothers' sexy italian accents, especially when they were speaking so passionately. he blushed and looked away quickly after having that thought. 

"okay-a, mio fratello. toad, could-a you get-a the wrench for luigi-a?" mario said, and toad's head snapped up. he was so turned on by the way mario said his name. he blushed again and got the wrench for his friend.

luigi leaned over and started to work on the pipes. his butt looked so nice and plump in his overalls. mario always left them in the drier for extra time so they would get smaller, and noticed that his work paid off. luigi's ass was so prominent in that denim that mario had to say something.

"luigi, mio fratello, can-a you fix-a your overalls? your-a ass is-a distracting me-a." mario questioned. luigi blushed intensely at mario's comment and quickly turned around to hide his cheeks. he had  bit of a crush on the red-wearing man and was embarrassed that he saw him like that.

"m-mario! do not-a say that-a!" he said, flushed. toad watched from afar and could feel the tingle of a growing erection. his first thought was to hide it, but realized that he was so horny that he needed to act upon it instead. luigi looked over to toad for help but turned even redder when he saw his boner. he felt one growing himself, and started to sweat.

"mama mia." mario said under his breath. the lumps in their pants made his dick grow too. soon they were all just standing there with boners out, nothing to hide. luigi took off his hat to wipe the sweat off of his forehead, which turned on mario and toad even more.

"luigi. turn-a back around-a. i want to see-a your ass again-a" mario demanded. his voice was harsher than usual and that made toad moan a bit to himself. luigi, being the submissive he is, did what he was told. his hard dick stretched the denim to the front, making his ass look even better than before. mario gasped a bit, and toad touched his dick. 

"toad. come-a here to me-a. i want-a you to touch-a my peen." said mario to toad. toad ran over to mario and slowly poked his rock hard dick. the sound of unbuttoning overalls could be hears from luigi's direction as his clothes fell to the ground. luigi started to rub his penis, as he couldn't take it anymore. mario took his clothes off as well and toad started to jerk him off.  

===A/N: it's getting juicy isn't it !! sorry for interrupting, i'm just so excited ! *nosebleeds* ===

toad took off his clothes and got down on his knees. mario pushed toad's head around his dick and he started to suck. luigi turned around and moaned very loud, blushing after. 

"come-a here, bitch." mario yelled at luigi. toad stopped sucking in fear and backed away. mario's 15-inch boner was now visible to luigi, who was embarrassed that his cock was only 14 inches. luigi slowly walked over to mario who turned him around harshly and bent him over. 

"the safe-a word is-a 'goomba', got it-a?" mario asked. luigi nodded and let out a scream as mario's rock hard schlong entered his gaping asshole. toad masturbated while watching the brothers fuck, a bit ashamed that he was enjoying it so much. luigi's knees started to wobble and he became weak from how hard he was getting plowed. mario pulled out and sat down on a nearby chair. luigi went over and sat on his dick, seething at the painful pleasure. toad started to jerk harder, close to climax. luigi slowly started to ride his brother, teasing him.

"ride-a me faster, dumb-a thot"mario whispered into luigi's ear before biting his earlobe. thus turned luigi on so much that he started to ride faster and faster. mario could barely hold in his cum anymore. just as he climaxed he heard a moan from toad as he came too. soon, luigi's cum was on his face and they all were breathing heavily.

"that was one-a hot job-a" luigi said breathlessly.

"agreed. i should join you guys again sometime." responded toad. the brothers nodded and they all put their clothes back on before continuing their work.

===A/N: damn ! was that hot or what? more chapters to cum (get it, lol !), and be sure to favorite this story if you liked it !===

with love, waluigi-smut-lover, 1/15/18