at home

===A/N: hey guys i'm back. if you don't like smut as much as i do then don't you worry ! there will be an actual plot coming up soon. thanks, and enjoy !===

the lights flickered on as mario and luigi walked into their small, two-bedroom apartment. they knew that only one bedroom would be used that night, however, based on what had happened earlier that day. luigi was silent as he walked into his room and closed the door, which shocked mario slightly. the tall man was embarrassed about what had happened between the brothers. this hurt mario, as he had really started to have feelings for luigi.

"mio fratello, why-a are you-a so-a silent?" mario asked through the door. there was no reply. mario went into the kitchen slowly, his head down. his heart hurt and he longed for luigi's touch. he sat down on a stool and put his head on the counter. after a few minutes he heard a creak from behind. 

"mario. im-a sorry for-a being so harsh-a." 

"its-a okay luigi. i-a understand if-a you don't-a feel the same-a way-a." 

"no. i-a love you-a, mario.". mario was surprised. he looked into his brother's eyes and luigi knew that mario returned his love. he waled over to the shorted man and kissed him passionately. mario returned the kiss and stood up, turning luigi around and pushing him against the countertop. mario unbuttoned luigi's overalls and luigi unbuttoned marries, kissing the entire time. soon they were just in their shirts and underwear. mario pulled luigi into his bedroom and pushed him on the bed. luigi took off the rest of his clothes and blushed, completely nude. mario went to his closet and pulled out some ropes. luigi gasped and mario smirked.

"luigi, are-a you okay with-a some kinky shit-a?" amir asked. luigi slowly nodded, and felt a boner coming at the sight of the attractive man holding those ropes. mario tied luigi to the bed frame and got a gag from the bedside table. luigi's eyes quivered in fear, yet they also were full of longing. soon anything he said was muffled, so he could no longer speak to his sexy, sexy brother. mario took off his boxers, revealing his gigantic cock. luigi's dick rose at the sight of it and mario started to jerk himself off. luigi wanted to do the same to himself so badly but couldn't because of the ropes holding him back. mario was teasing him and luigi couldn't take it anymore, letting out a moan. mario then positioned his dick at the base of his brother's asshole. he rammed himself into luigi, and he let out a muffled scream.

"oh, luigi! your-a tight little asshole feels-a so good-a!" mario said breathlessly. he pulled of luigi after a few minutes of fucking. luigi was confused, but knew that mario was not done yet. he untied his brother and luigi quickly started to rub his cock. just as he let out a quiet moan the phone rang. mario went to answer it, and gasped when he heard who it was.

"mario, how are you!" said toad excitedly. 

"come-a to my house-a. now." was the reply. toad knew what was going on and felt the tingling of an oncoming erection. he rushed to their apartment and was there in a  few minutes due to his award-winning yoshi. the bedroom door slammed open and toad saw luigi sucking mario's monster peen. toad's dick was rock hard. mario went up behind toad and started to rub his dick from behind. luigi went in front of the mushroom boy and toad did the same to him. this went on for a few minutes, moans coming out of all three. then, they knew what was going to happen next. mario placed his cock at the base of toad's asshole and toad placed his at luigi's anus. they started to fuck, and luigi was jerking himself off while he got rammed by toad. mario gave toad's ass a nice loud slap and the boy screamed out of pleasure. after about 10 minutes of hardcore sex mario and toad pulled out and luigi got on his knees. they came on him and he swallowed all the cum he could, enjoying the mix of flavors. all three men were breathing heavily after what they had done. they knew that this would become a regular thing and were happy about it, having enjoyed each others company.

===A/N: waluigi-smut-lover here ! i know, that name seems irrelevant since waluigi isn't in this story, but i promise he will be later ! leave a comment below telling me how you're enjoying this story so far and let me know what you want to see more of. thanks !===

with love, waluigi-smut-lover, 1/16/18