21 | "back at home"

INSTAGRAM

rosariorey: back at home in la with my all time fav ☺️💓💓💓

[ tagged: frankieriley ]

447k likes | 119k comments

———

username1: cutieeeee

username2: oof frankie is such a bean

username3: lolll i lowkey expected this to be a pic of aaron

username4: ayeee now that rosie's back in la we can get more her and aaron content

frankieriley: eww why did you choose that pic of me. there were so many better ones 😷😫

rosariorey: stop!! you look adorable
@frankieriley

username5: this is weird. why hasn't aaron liked this photo yet ????

username6: that's a good question 🤔@username5

view more comments...

———

REAL LIFE

"hey," francesca said, pulling rosario's attention away from her phone. "no more scrolling through instagram until you finally tell me everything. and by everything, i mean everything. not the weird cryptic texts you've been sending me these past couple days."

the two girls were in frankie's car driving from the airport toward rosie's apartment. however, as they began driving the pair immediately got stuck in traffic; something that rosie could say she definitely did not miss about los angeles.

rosie laughed a little at her friend's seriousness and nodded her head. "okay, who do you want to hear about first, joe or aaron?"

frankie's finger tapped her lip as she contemplated her friend's question for a moment. "aaron. because i have a feeling that the joe stuff is good and i'd rather hear that last."

rosie silently questioned herself about where she should start with the whole aaron story before deciding on the easiest thing to do. "here, just take my phone and read through the messages from that night."