CHAPTER FOURTEEN

[Bitchy Wife]

Vince was surprised to see Tricia inside his office, sitting comfortably on his swivel chair with her feet resting on his table. She didn't noticed his arrival at first because she was busy with her phone not when the door made a sound when he closed it. She looked up and met his eyes with a beam.

"Hi, hon!" Bati nito saka tumayo at lumapit sa kanya.

"What are you doing here?" Tanong niya after giving her a peck on the lips, his hand resting on her hip.

"Paying my husband a surprise visit?" Sagot ni Tricia, her hands gliding up to his nape. Before he could even say a word, she pulled his face towards her and briefly claimed his lips, patting his cheek after they pulled and walked back to his chair.

Medyo nagtataka si Vince pero sa kabila noon, hindi niya mapigilang mapangiti. His wife is really acting weird. But he likes this weird version of his wife though. Aggressive and sweet. Parang kaninang umaga lang halos ayaw siya nitong pansinin. Tapos ngayon naman, sinurpresa siya ng dalaw.

"Hindi kayo busy ngayon?" He curiously asked taking the seat across her.

"Hindi masyado. We were supposed to meet a client kaso nagka-emergency daw kaya next time na lang."

Vince nodded glancing at his watch. It's already 12:26 pm.

"It's lunch time. Nag lunch ka na?"

Tricia grinned shaking her head. "That's why I'm here. Let's have lunch together." She said rising from her seat. She walked to his side and voluntarily sat on his lap, guiding his hands around her waist, her side pressed against his chest, her arms wrapped on his neck. "I know you can't leave kaya sa canteen niyo na lang tayo kumain."

Habang tinititigan at nakikinig si Vince sa asawa, hindi niya maalis-alis ang ngiti sa kanyang labi. Naninibago siya sa asawa. Siya kasi ang madalas na gumagawa nito kay Tricia kasi hindi ito masyadong showy kagaya niya.

"Can you be like this all the time?" Suhestiyon niya kay Tricia habang nakangisi.

"What like this?" Tricia asked. She then rolled her eyes after a second when she realized what he meant. "Puro ka kalokohan, Vicente." Irap nito sa kanya at saka aktong aalis sa kandungan niya pero pinigilan niya ito. "Dali na. I'm starving already." Reklamo nito and sported a pout when he laughed.

"You can have me." Malanding bulong ni Vince, his lips already found the side of her ear. Napangisi pa siya ng biglang napasinghap si Tricia. She slapped his arm and pushed him away.

"I'll think about it but now, I need real food." She said getting up from his lap. She pulled his hand and so he was obliged to stand and led her out of his office.

**

"Sinimulan mo na ba?" Asked, Eddie on the phone.

"I did." Tricia replied in a low voice. Tumawa naman si Eddie sa kabilang linya.

"I never thought you'd really do it, Trish. You seems desperate now." Biro pa nito habang patuloy siyang tinatawanan.

"It was your idea, silly!" Balik naman niya habang nakatingin siya kay Vince na bumibili ng pagkain.

After their meeting yesterday, pumunta sila sa bahay ni Eddie. They talked about business for a while before Eddie started babbling crazy ideas on how to get rid of those women around her husband.

"Pumunta ka sa ospital, bisitahin mo asawa mo tapos landiin mo doon. Ipakita mo sa mga babaeng may balak na ahasin siya kung sino ang nagmamay-ari sa kanya. Show them what you're capable of. If they're bitch, don't be just bitchier. Be the bitchiest, my friend."