1

Alex POV

I'm Alex I auditioned for a role in the new Netflix show called "The end of the f***king world" and I'm still waiting for a email. I waited 1h I then thought I didn't get the part I groaned and laid my head on my pillow then I heard *ding* I got up and checked my computer I GOT A EMAIL.
"Dear mr Lawther We have viewed your audition video and we were very impressed. We have decided To choose you for the Role of James we have sent you the script Congratulations!" I was speechless I opened a new email and my script for James was there I Jump "YES THANK YOU GOD" i yelled dang I was so ready for this I printed out my script and started practicing.

Y/n POV

I'm y/n I auditioned for the part Alyssa but you never know what could happen I heard my computer go *ding* then I knew I got a email I ran to my living room and checked my computer "dear y/l/n we loved your audition video we have already found a Person to play Alyssa so we have a role for you, a Girl named Taylor she's just like James quite,weird,not social, we have sent you the script for Taylor Congratulations!" I was a tiny bit sad that I didn't get the role Alyssa but I guess Taylor is better than nothing I jumped in the air and was so excited I got a text message I checked my phone it was the director for teotfw "Hey y/n since we have sent you the email congratulations on your part, we have a meet on Saturday it's when you meet the cast you'll be working with, so excited to work with you y/n have a great day" I smiled tomorrow is Saturday Wow this is so big for me!