2

Saturday

Alex POV

Today is the day I get to meet the cast I wear something casual because I'm not going to a interview or anything like that. I get my Car keys and leave

Y/n POV

I get out of bed and I straight away got dressed I was wearing black skinny jeans,white t-shirt nothing special i checked the time *10:25 am* Shit I was supposed to be there 15 minutes ago I ran down stairs and grab my car keys and drive

Time skip

I Got there I was so nervous I'm Late I slowly opened the door "Y/n Your here and late" the director said I got inside "I know I'm really sorry my alarm didn't go off" I said scratching the back of my neck "we'll take a seat" the director said "well guys don't be shy" the director said then a girl whispered in my ear "he's cute don't Cha think" I looked at the boy she whispered about "yeah I guess" I guess "hehe i know you like him" she said "what.no.i just think he's cute" I said "I'm messing with ya I'm Jessica" she said "I'm y/n" I said it was silent after that "WELL SINCE NO ONE IS TALKING HII IM JESSICA" I heard Jessica yell "I'm A-Alex" "I'm y/n" then Alex placed his eyes on me  he just stared at me "the reason why you 3 are only here today is because you guys are the main characters in teotfw" the director said me and Jessica nodded and Alex kept looking at me.

Alex POV

stop it Alex you're acting like a creep I thought To myself I couldn't keep my eyes off her she's Beautiful. NO STOP IT ALEX YOU JUST MET HER it's crazy What if she's bad news I have only had 1 girlfriend before and she cheated on me what if y/n will cheat on me...