4

Alex POV
"We are Here!" Jessica said cheering "y-ay" I said, Y/n looked at me and smiled her smile made me feel Warm inside, "Aye love birds you guys gonna keep looking at each other" Jessica said, me and y/n turned are heads quickly then got out of the Car I looked at the sky it looked like it was going to rain soon "Come on Alex" y/n said, "o-kay" i said. While the girls were looking for clothes Jessica looked worried "Jessica y-ou ok?" I said she looked at me "I have to go I'll see you and y/n on Wednesday" she said running to the parking lot, "wait Jess-" I was cut off by y/n, "where's Jessica" she said I looked at her beautiful eyes "S-she left" I said stuttering, "where?" She said "I don't know" I replied "how are we gonna get home" y/n said worried "Walk?" I said, she looked at me and smiled. We walked outside of the shops and it was Raining badly "UGH" y/n said "let's go" I said smiling "huh? It's raining" she said "a little rain isn't gonna stop us is it?" I said holding out my hand she grabbed it "let's go" she said smiling.

Time skip

Once we reached Y/ns House "here we are thank you so much Alex " y/n said hugging me I felt fire works in my heart, "well I have to go" I said sadly she looked at me blankly I started walking home "HEY ALEX" Y/n yelled I turned "do you want to stay here for the night cause the rain is pretty bad" she said scratching her neck I smiled at her "Sure" I said getting into her house.