Happy Birthday Sarahbelle

Maxwell's POV

Today was my baby's birthday and I was going out to get her a gift. I really couldn't decide on what to get her. I thought of a Louis Vuitton massager bag or a Gucci purse. I just bought both. I was going to take her out to a romantic dinner on the beach and afterward change and take a swim at my private beach my parents got me for my birthday. I wanted to give Sarahbelle the best birthday she ever had.I went to her place or should I say palace. It was huge! This is not an exaggeration. This is the big deal. 

My parents were jealous to be exact. They were like whiny little bitches trying to compete with them. I've never understood my parents, trying to compete with a duo that couldn't be crushed by some poor excused of business tycoons or losers for the fact. Well, good luck with that losers! Ha-ha! I knock on the door and her mother answered. She was way better than my Botox mother. She was sweet and kind. She was still the same woman when she was dirt poor. She didn't let money ruin her as it did to my mother. I smiled.

"Good Afternoon Kathy." She doesn't like me to call her Mrs. Cole. She felt old even though she looked good at the age of thirty-five. She smiled and opened the door wider.

"Good Afternoon Maxwell. Would you like to come in?"

 "Sure." I stepped inside their glorious mansion. It made my parents' look like a peasant's house. It was that bad looking. Blech! The horror! Anyways......"Just to let you know. Bells fell sick yesterday. She has the flu." 

I was shocked. The flu. On her birthday? How horrible.

"I know it's her birthday. Her father is on his way to cheer up his baby girl. That man. He had a heart attack when he heard our baby was sick. She's very aware of what she comes in contacted with. Because, you know." I gave her a blank look.

"She didn't tell you?" 

I shook my head no. She sighs.

"Her father is a germaphobe. He fears germs." Wow, I never knew that. I guess that's why their place smells like cleaning products.

"Well, enough stalling. Go up and see her already. I'll have her butler bring up lunch."

"Okay. Sarahbelle, here I come." I said and up the stairs, I went. I glanced around before I meet up with Sarahbelle's bedroom door. I sighed and opened her door. She was still snoozing away. Even when she's sick, she still looks like a purified angel who been curse with the flu and needs her prince to wake her up without catching her cold. I decided to look around her room for a while. I can believe I'm saying this, but I am one lucky guy to be Sarahbelle's boyfriend. Hopefully, she ends up to become my wife and the mother of my children. I daydream a bit much because she started to wake up.

Sarahbelle's POV

I woke up groggy and tired. I shifted in my bed to get comfortable. But, look how that turned out. I started sneezing up a storm. This was a horrible way to celebrate.my birthday. Ohh. My sinuses are acting up. It took mr a while to realize Maxwell was in my room looking around. I smiled softly. Aww. My baby came to visit me. He gave me a soft warm felt smile. He walks up to my side and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Since I can't kiss you since you're sick." I smiled softly.

"It's okay. I guess my surprised flu ruined our plans huh?"

"Nope. Never. We can have them here if you like."

"Sure I would love to." So, he goes up to my 60-inch flat-screen and turns it on."What movie do you want to watch?" 

"Something with action and adventure."

"I got the perfect movie." So, that whole day, we stayed in my room and cuddled. To be honest with you. I had the best birthday ever. Later at night, my father came home. He rushed into my room and gave me a big hug. I giggled. He places a kiss on my forehead."Oh. My little angel. Are you okay? Are you frequently germexing your hand? You know daddy doesn't like-" 

"I know daddy. And to answer all of your questions. Yes to the both of them." He sighs in relief."Good. It's better safe than sorry. Get what I mean?"

"Yes, daddy. I know." My dad then took notice of Maxwell. Maxwell was terrified of my father. 

"Hello, sir. I'm Maxwell. Your daughter's boyfriend." My dad smiled and shook his hand."You've better don't hurt my daughter. Got that?" Maxwell shook his head hard.

"Yes, sir." I sighed in content. This was the best birthday ever. My boyfriend and dad get along well.

"So, are you going to be staying for long?"

"Yeah. It's your birthday and we are going to celebrate. C'mon, I'll help you get dressed." My father intervened."I don't think so, Maxwell." He then turns to me.

 "We'll wait for you downstairs sweetheart. C'mon, let's go." I got dressed and headed downstairs. Maxwell and my dad were talking about guy stuff, while mom went to answer the door. I was soon caught off guard by Catalina and Katelynn tackling me in a hug.

"Happy birthday best friend!!"

"Thank you, guys. Uhh, can you let me go now? If you haven't realized it yet, I'm sick."That got them to get off of me.

"Poor Sarahbelle. We hope you get better soon." Catalina and Katelynn said. I got myself up of the ground and dusted off the imaginary dusted off me.

"Thank you, guys. Now lets party." We went off to the dining room were my birthday party was about to commence.