20) She is back

In the last chapter, didn't you people inter some pics for this book, so I let it continue a little longer. Send some new cloths to the guys and the two girls, even make a book picture.

-Erc2109

***

3rd POV

Dear brother.

I am fine and are doing great. I still haven't found Crimson, but I know she is here somewhere. I hope you guys are doing great at the prison. It is soon time for you to be free, and if I remember right, should the others also be free soon. When that happen, could we travel together. I am on my way to Britain. I thought that maybe I could find some leads, or more said my real parents. They may have leave something for me and I need to be sure. Now you know where I am heading to, and I will soon come and visit Nanba prison soon. See you then.-(Y/N)

Uno smiled at his letter. Each week would he get a new letter from (Y/N), who is traveling the world and try to find Crimson, but also her past. Each year on her birthday, would she send a picture of her self. She have grown to a fine teenager. The last picture was her in Spain and have their traditional dress for salsa dancing. (Y/N)'s adventure is something many people don't haven't or tried before.

''(Y/N)-chan is really living her life.'' Says Nico and sit next to the 23 year old friend. Nico and Jyugo are 21 and rock are also 23 years old. Even after 5 years, are they still have the same cloths on.

''Time to give the letter back, number 11.'' Says Seitarou and look at the door window. Uno nodded and handed the letter to him. He is going to get it back, but the guards also want to hear from (Y/N) and on how she is doing. ''And be ready for the new year tournament.''

''Hai.'' Says cell 13. Seitarou walk back to the guard room and give the letter to Hajime. He quickly read it.

''She is having a good time. And will soon be here. I will tell this to the warden.'' The other two guards nodded and getting ready to gather all building 13 inmates, to the new year arena. The games is like the same, but different contest to do. Oh, and Enki is a guard again, but not a supervisor or a deputy. Just a guard in building 1, witch is were the assassins inmates are imprison. Perfect place for him. Ruka is Kiji's deputy guard, since the last one died out of cancer. As for piggy and Inori, are they in the underground cell. Those two can't be a good person anymore. Musashi got free from underground cell and are now in a normal cell, still under carefully watch of Kenshiro.

''Welcome to the new year tournament.'' Shouts the warden, Momoko, and the inmates cheer. ''Mitsuru, please start the new years game.''

''Aye, aye. The first game is team work. Send one guard and two inmates in and I wi...'' Mitsuru got interrupted by some sounds in the air. Something like a purple circle wave, room the sky. It's sounds like thunder and lightning are fighting each others. The inmates gets scared and the guards are ready to strike the danger. A meteor is falling down the sky and hit the ground hard, dust everywhere. Another one fall down, but the fire ended and shows a girl. Her long wild (H/C) hair, with wolf ears, ruined cloths and tattoo on her right arm, saying DEAD. She smiles like a psycho.

''Have somebody missed me.'' The girl shouts and sound like (Y/N), but in a higher voice. The dust disappeared and another girl is laying on the ground, badly injury. That is the real (Y/N). Uno could already see witch one is his sister, as he jump over the railing and run towards the injured girl. Her eyes are closed and blood is coming out of her body. All the others now know who the other girl is.

''Crimson.'' Mumble Uno and look at the girl. Under her eyes are there skeleton heads.

''Somebody still remember me.'' Giggle Crimson and look around. She smile wider when she see all the scared faces. ''Now please move aside, and let me finish this fight.'' Crimson turn back to Uno, or more said (Y/N), and take out a dagger. She is going to kill her. Uno held (Y/N)'s body close to him. Crimson sprint towards them and get ready to strike, when a barrier stop her. (Y/N) move a little, then open her eyes. Her cat yellow eyes are sharp.

''Good to see you again. Oni-chan.'' Muttered (Y/N). Uno is happy she is okay. (Y/N) stands up and look at Crimson deadly in the eyes.

''Come and get me, puppy.'' Mocked Crimson.

''As you wish, devil.'' Shouts (Y/N) and jump at her, body glowing and a mist is covering the two girls. Then a wolf jump out of the mist and Crimson have bite marks. She look just like her wolf teddy bear. White with some blue marks on. (Y/N) growled at her other version. She takes a deep breath and howl, like no others. All the guards and inmates, covered their ears. Crimson scream in pain and a dark red mist covering her. She is gone. (Y/N) stopped and breath hard, falling down and turn back to human.

''(Y/N)'' Scream Uno. He lift her body and check for a pulse. It is there, but weak. Her ears disappeared. Uno lift her like a bride, and run towards the infirmary. Cell 13 run there to.

*Time skip*

''The patient will be alright, need rest and some medicine. She is now in a little coma because Sensei gave her some sleeping pills.'' Says Kaguya, the robot. Uno sighed in relieve.

''Can I see her?'' The robot nodded and let Uno and cell 13 come inside. (Y/N)'s body is ruined. Bandage everywhere. The heart monitor is beeping steady. Uno's heart is crumbling. His baby sister is hurt and he wasn't there for her.

''How is (Y/N)?'' The inmates turn to see Liang, Upa, Trois and Honey standing at the door.

''She is sleeping. She is going to be fine.'' Answered Rock. Uno is sitting next to (Y/N)'s bed. Holding her hand.

''Crimson is back.'' Says Upa.

''Yeah, and those two have been fighting for a long time, I guess.'' Says Nico.

''If I remember right, said (Y/N) that she won't be a trouble as long Crimson don't find a descendant of (Y/N).'' Says Trois.

''But I guess she found one.'' Sasy Honey.

''What ever happen, do we need to wait for (Y/N) to tell us.'' Says Uno and get the others attention. ''She will tell us, and what ever she says, will I help her even if it cost my life.''