A journey that started Os...18+

Warning Jan hit mein jaari...
Aap sambhalna zimedaari...
Mature content is ahead...🔥🔥
Please read if your are 18 ahead...

Third person pov

Sometimes you never know who will come in your life like a Strom and will turn it upside down...she came in a similar way...just like a gusty wind she came and hit him...just to change him...just to make him fall in love...she was a carefree maiden...while he was long grief laden...they crossed the paths... oblivious of the turns their fate has taken....

Gauri's pov...

It has been 6 months when omkaraji saved me from that devil and filled my hairline with his oozing blood...he brought me to his house...which was not less than a palace...and I was welcomed by his adorably sweet clan...or a family to be precise...the family I was always oblivious of...since childhood I have seen my own aunt and uncle selling me to that devil...my father died...my sister got separated....I had never cherished the love of a joint family...but I got the family as in my in-laws...a overly sweet and broad minded Daadi how is always ready to shower her granddaughter-in-laws with all her love and affection...and sometimes becomes partial in treating them superior to her grandsons...then came my mother-in-law...who was no less then my mother...she pampered me like her own daughter and father-in-law...I felt like I got my father back...though my husband and he never shared a healthy relationship...but that never mattered to me much...he was always there for me when I missed my father...and having choti maaji and chote papaji was like having bonus...choti maaji is my partner with shopping and gossips...chote papaji is always like showering blessing upon me...then comes my complaint office...I mean bade bhaiya and Anika bhaujai...I not only got my lost sister back but also got an elder brother in the face of shivaay bhaiya...why I call them my complaint office because when ever me and my Ziddi chirota entangled in some serious argument where he starts to overpower me my only back up is my bade bhaiya and bhaujai...and I know they will always take my side...then comes my favourite member of the house my partner in crime...my best buddy Rudy bhaiya...we together annoy omkaraji and believe me it's always fun to do that...last and the most important person of my life...my shankarji's special gift for his chiraiya...my JATADHARI NANDI BAIL...my life...the reason I got such a loving family... Though initially our marriage was not at all smooth partially because if his bitter past experiences and partially because of my tortured past...his trust issues and insecurities about Marriage I understood when once Rudy bhaiya accidentally told me about the detoriating relationship maaji and papaji were sharing....but soon with the course of time all the misunderstandings vanished....and we confessed our feelings to eachother sealing our lips together...his rough lips sealed my lips as "I LOVE YOU GAURI..." escaped his mouth... no sooner our confession I came across a new version of omkaraji.... the version that became the reason why I have became so spoilt wifie...what to do he pampers me so much...I mean he is not the one who will chant I LOVE U...whole day...or buy me some expensive gifts on the so called valentine's day...his way of pampering me is slightly different and best from the rest of the world...he is the man of few words who says I.CAN.DO.ANYTHING.FOR.YOU....and mean every single word of it...like seriously one day I put across a weird demand of having Chaat from Sharma ji's stall...which is in Bareilly...I was just teasing him...but the teasing back fired me when I saw a whole box of sharmaji's special wali chat...he had bought the chaat all the way from Bareilly just to fulfill my obnoxious demand...that day I felt really bad for putting across such a demand...but the next moment I fell in love with this long haired creature...all over again...a bit more deeper...a bit more crazier...his every day activities made me feel special in all the sense...may it be waking up cuddling in his arms...or when he wakes me up with his wet hairs tickling on my face...or when he pouts cutely when I can't award him with my time...when he teases me becomeing naughtykara on the dinner table...or when he becomes caringkara and makes my monthly trouble a bliss...from morning kisses to good night cuddles...he is the purest form of blessing I could have asked for...
But right now it has been a week since have been away from him...no..no.. neither we have fought...nor I have left the house...i m away from him because of Richa's wedding and he is not here because of his work.....though he appreciates personal space...and will never show his restlessness when I m away from him...but I know he is the Clinger one in this relationship...and without any complaints I love that fact...in these 7 days he had called me 70 times...now you can actually get why I said restlessness...and now I have been the reason of all the teasings despite the fact that Richa is the bride and should get all my shares of teasings...and the major problem is that cannot even cut his incoming calls or else next moment he will be in front of me...I mean seriously??? Who does that...I clearly remember when I came to Bareilly after 3 months of marriage...because my maa was not doing well...and my cellphone's battery drained out so I couldn't pick up his call...and the next moment he was on my head almost interrogating me for not picking up his call...but the truth is I adore the way he pampers me and is possessive about me...and the truth is...in these 7 days I have terribly missed him....his warm comforting embrace...his morning kisses...and his wet strands on my face....but now
I m happy that finally I m going back to my husband... or should I say desperate husband... little did I know is that I m going to be attacked by my Kara as soon as I will enter my room...
A single thought of his touch sends shivers through my spine...till now his proximity affected me so much..when he suddenly back hugs me while working take away my breath...I don't know what is going to happen tonight...
Flashback...
in the morning when I was leaving my mum's place..his message blinged on my screen...and immediately turned me into the darkest and deepest shade of red...
The message read:
Tonight is the night...A night we will never forget...
Living with him since six months...one skilled I have mastered is to understand his twisted words and pun intended lines...and as I said before he mean every single word he says...now I was pleasantly scared imagining what is going to come next....
All the way long I was praying to shankarji that omkaraji shouldn't come to receive me...but today shankarji was also on his side...
Soon my train reached the Mumbai station...and my already racing heart raced in triple speed...as I saw my JATADHARI Hippie...all in black...looking damn hot...or should I say sexy....with his open mane...and black wayfarer sunglasses...my drooling trance was broken by khannaji's voice as he approached me to take the luggage...