Mujhko rang de...OS 16+

Rising sun peeped into the room... disturbing the peaceful sleep of rikar who were cuddling into each other...as om snuggle more into her..her sleep broke due to his hot breathe fanning in her crook of neck...and found her husband was cuddling and sleeping hugging her like a small kid... Hands wrapped around her waist protectively...his hair strands were disturbing him which caused a frown on him face...she couldn't help but smiled at her Nandi...

Pushing his stands behind his ears...she traced his face gently with her soft fingers...a gentle smile appeared on his face from her touch...

G: om uthiye...om...
She gently shook him caressing his stubble...

O: hmm...sone do na please....
He said tightening his grip on her...

G: om please na...uthiye...
She insisted sweetly...but om was so deep in his slumber that he failed to answer...

But she actually knew how to wake him up...
She roses bit...and pecked his forehead...again a smile appeared on his face....but his eyes were still closed...Gauri then pecks his cheek and nose...curve got wider but eyes were still closed...finally little hesitantly she places her lips on his lips...she could feel his smile when her lips touched his...it was just a slight peck lasted for a second or two but enough to make om open his eyes...it was the first time she has kissed him by herself....Gauri moved away with closed eyes...and a shy smile plasterd in her lips...while I'm was lovingly gazing his little blushing chiraiya....

O: Gauri...

G: hmm...( Eyes closed)

He pecks her forehead...she opens her eyes.. meeting his gaze...

G: humari pehli holi Mubarak ho...( Hugged him)

O: aapko bhi...Mrs.Oberoi...( reciprocating hug)

G: acha ab uthiye...neeche bhi Jana hai...(coming out of the grip...)

O: main nahi aaunga...mujhe nahi pasand holi...(sitting with the support of  head rest)

G: KYA...!!! Aap Ko holi nahi pasand...kaise hain aap...kalakar hoke apki holi nahi pasand...

O: acha ji...kaun si kitab mein likha nahi ki ek artist ko holi pasand honi chahiye...

G: aap na..... bilqul Nandi hain...meetha nahi pasand....holi....nahi pasand...toh pasand kya hai...

O: tum pasand ho na...( Winks...and pulls her....she falls on his hard chest with a jerk...) Aur kya kehrahi thi Nandi hoon main...

G: Nandi nahi... jatadhari Nandi....(pulls his hair slightly...and runs into the bathroom...)

O: Gauri...(runs behind but was too late...)

Om was standing near the cupboard thinking which kurta to sacrifice for the holi festival...when the over enthusiastic chirota of the house came running to him followed by shivaay...

R: happy holi O.....( Jumps on him.... hugging him tight)

O: ( trying hard to breathe because of the tight hug) Rudra...meri pehli holi Ko aakhri Bana ne ka irada hai kya...chod...

R: ( loosens the grip ) sorry vo excitement mein...

S: Happy holi om...(hugs him)