//Silent Tears\\

Beaten by society                                                                                                                                                    Blinded by who's close to me                                                                                                                                        Is this all they want for me?                                                                                                                                  Suffering, Pain and Anxiety?

And when all that's left is silence                                                                                                                            The  darkness is there to comfort me.                                                                                                                        And Finally, when he comes for me                                                                                                                              He'll rest me head, my soul set free

But no, that soul inside of me                                                                                                                                        Stuck here, for all eternity

Stop!

Close my eyes, count to three                                                                                                                                      Im only 14, but there's a storm                                                                                                                        Growing bigger and bigger inside of me.                                                                                                                    But you cant see that, can you?           

Then all these thoughts, they challenge me.                                                                                                          To say the things that i don't dare do most.                                                                                                              I think out loud but i choke.

I wanna live.                                                                                                                                                                                              I wanna die.                                                                                                                                                                                                 I wanna scream.                                                                                                                                                                                            I wanna cry.

But i laugh it off.                                                                                                                                                              And then i smile.

Then when I'm trying to ignore the killing voices inside...                                                                                 I look into the mirror, saying im alright.

But still, I've got a razor at my side.

And i keep my tears silent.

#TheStoryTeller

@Our_Last_Hope