That Man

A/N: Okay everyone, this is my very first fanfic like ever. So please be gentle with criticism. However, constructive criticism is always welcome as well as any mission ideas and such. If I make a grammatical or spelling error please tell me because I SUCK at grammar. Thanks please enjoy!

Levy P.O.V.

"Please please don't hurt them! I'm begging you!!! Please!"  

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "Ugh stupid alarm," I mutter to myself as I get up glad that the nightmare is over. I guess it's time to get ready for the day, again. I get up out bed and walk into the bathroom to take a shower. "OW," I screamed when I put my hand under the water to test how hot it was. "That was way too hot." Shortly after I take my shower I get dressed, putting on my favorite orange, yellow, and blue jumpsuit and sandals. After grabbing my matching headband and eating my favorite strawberry yogurt I was on my way out the door and to the guild hall. 

"HEY LEVY!" I turned around to see my best friend, Lucy, calling my name. "Wait up," Lu-chan says to me as she runs to catch up. "Hey Lu-chan. What's up," I ask her as she pants from running. "Nothing much. Although as usual, and unfortunately, I woke up to a passed out Flame Brain and Happy on my couch mumbling about tuna and fire sandwiches," Lu-chan says with more than a little annoyance detected in her voice. "Anyways, how are you holding up," Lucy asks," I mean with that Gajeel guy who branded you joining Fairy Tail and all." "I'm fine, but to be honest I'm still a little nervous about him. To be even more honest I don't want to have anything to do with that man"

Gajeel's POV

"To be honest I don't want anything to do with that man." 

As I listened to my mate say this I felt nothing but anger. Not at her, but with me. 

You are an idiot. I know. You must gain mate's trust. I know. You must show her you are good man not bad beast. I will. 

( A/N: THIS IS NOT A DRAGON MATING SEASON FANFIC!!!)

*TIME SKIP* (at the guild)

How am I going to show her though? How can I prove to her that I'm a good guy. Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted by a certain flame brain. "Ay, Gajeel wanna go another round," flame brain says as I am clearly not in the mood today I turn around and growl at him. "Okay, I guess that's a no," he says walking off. Then he shrugs his shoulders turns around and tries to throw a punch, which I easily catch."Oh, come on Flame Brain. I know you can do better than that," I say sneering and smirking at him. "WHAATTT DID YOU JUST CALL ME METAL HEAD," he yells throwing another punch. "I said you're a flame brain and don't call me that." 

Then all hell breaks loose and the entire guild is fighting.I yell as a chair hits my head turning around to see tweedle dee and tweedle dum (Jet and Droy) snickering. "That's for what you did to Levy," they say in unison. I start to go after them then as I see the scared looks on their faces I stop and walk out of the guild.

Levy POV

I watch the entire guild fighting, hiding in a corner with my face hidden behind a book. Then I see Jet and Droy throw a chair at Gajeel. I get up to rush over to them to stop them as Gajeel turns around. Gajeel had the angriest face I've ever seen, in his eyes I could see the intent of murder gleaming. Then he just turns back around and walks out of the guild. I thought for sure he was going to try to kill them but he just up and left. I shake my head going back to my books thinking all the while of how Gajeel just left.