Bad Liar

Levy P.O.V

I'm just gonna go home. I'm way too tired to deal with this right now, I think as Mira and Lu-chan tease me about Gajeel.  

"Ooh I want 33 GaLe babies." I hear this and sddenly I'm snapped out of my thoughts. 

Stuttering uncontrollably I yell," W-WH- AA-TT?"

"Awww you're the absolute cutest thing when you're embarrassed, Levy," Lu-chan says. "She really is, isn't she," Mira says in agreement," And that's why I want GaLe babies they'll be as cute and smart as their momma Levy and as strong and cool as their daddy Gajeel!"

"W-what?"  I hear and turn around to see a very confused Gajeel standing behind me. Oh dear Mavis please help me.

Gajeel P.O.V

I walk over to the bar to get a beer from Mira and the next thing I now I'm hearing a 'momma Levy and as strong and cool as their daddy Gajeel' coming out of Mira's mouth.

I barely manage to stammer out a meager and confused "what" out of my mouth. Then Levy turns around with a look of horror on her face saying that she's already started praying to Mavis. The worst part is I actually wouldn't mind the idea of "momma Levy" and "daddy Gajeel." The idea isn't half bad considering that one day I'm gonna have to tell her that she's my mate. I mean how could she possibly refuse this guy? I'm hot. I have abs. I'm a dragonslayer. I'm hot. I have abs. What is there to not like?  Your ego. Your ego, you idiot. Mate do not like man with ego. Let alone beast with ego. Your inner beast is surprised you can even fit through the door without your ego. Ugh go away. I want to think about my shrimp, not my @#$% ego.

"Hello? Gajeel? Is anyone home?"

"Well someone's gotta be home considering all those faces he's been making for the past 5 minutes, Levy," Mira says, bringing me out of my thoughts. I must've looked like an idiot just standing there for 5 minutes making weird faces. It's official you're dumber than Flame Brain and he's the KING of idiots. OKAY I AM NOT THAT DUMB. 

*giggles* I'm finally snapped out of my trance for good hearin' the three girls gigglin' at me. Stuttering I start to ask them what they were talking about earlier. The three of them quickly shut up and look at Shrimp. 
"Well," I ask

"Mira was just mentioning what a great guy you are that's all," Shrimp says 

She is so lying. It's written all over that adorably cu- WAIT A SECOND d-did I just t-think the words a-ador-rable and c-cu-te???!!! I have got to pull myself together.\

Levy POV

I watch as Gajeel just stands there making weird faces and growling. Growing concerned after about 5 minutes of that I stand up and wave my hand in front of his face.

"Hello? Gajeel? Is anyone home," I ask. Mira responds saying,"Well someone's gotta be home considering all those faces he's been making for the past five minutes,Levy," Mira says, then mutters under her breath,"He's probably making those faces 'cuz he's thinking about 'momma Levy." 
Then Gajeel starts to act human once again and asks us what we were talking about earlier. The girls stop giggling and look at me as I tun bright red telling probably the worst lie to ever come out of my mouth saying innocently," Oh, that. Mira was just mentioning what a great guy you are, that's all." Oh he definitely knows I'm lying. I can tell 'cuz he's giving me that look.
Then he says,"Look here Shrimp. You're the worst liar in the history of the world, BUT you know what I'm not gonna continue to push an ask ya if ya don't wanna tell me. Next time though just save me the trouble of hearing anythin' you don't want me ta hear."