Chapter 26 Brooch Of Deceit

Ol' Three's mood was becoming terrible. It did not even acknowledge Ye Ci as she threw a few pieces of roasted meat at it. Ye Ci rubbed her hands and walked up to the Sandstorm Scorpion's corpse.

"Dear God, I've already been shrouded by bad luck for so long. Please let me be lucky just this once." Ye Ci muttered under her breath and began looting the Sandstorm Scorpion's corpse.

Scorpion Stinger x1

Venomous Scorpion Armor x1

Venomous Scorpion Headband x1

Venomous Scorpion Gauntlet x1

Brooch Of Deceit x1

Mysterious Treasure Map x1

Gold coins x629

High Health Potion x7

High Mana Potion x9

Rage Potion x7

Defence Potion x6

The moment Ye Ci's hands touched the corpse, a long list of loot appeared before her eyes, and she shouted excitedly, "Dear God, you've finally graced me with your blessing. Thanks for not letting me go home empty handed...."

As she read the long list of loot, she could only mumble dumbfoundedly, "Oh my God, oh my God...."

Each World BOSS would produce their exclusive armor set. A typical armor set in Fate had 8 components, which were: head gear, shoulder guard, mantle, armor, belt, gauntlet, leggings, and boots. Some of the armor sets would have 9 components with weapon included.

Sandstorm Scorpion was one such BOSS that produced a 9-component armor set. Ye Ci could not believe that she got 4 out of the 9 components in one go. What's more, the weapon that came with the armor set, the gear with the lowest drop rate of them all, was one of her loot!

Of course, Ye Ci was not shocked because of that, but rather the appearance of an item — Brooch of Deceit.

Brooch of Deceit:

Unique Attribute: Allows user to randomly change appearance. (Class, Race, Gender and Level are randomized)

Unique Attribute: Allows user to hide Massacre Value.

Unique Attribute: Greatly empowers the user's "Sly" trait, you will be able to trick all NPCs!

All World BOSSes had a unique loot item, and the one dropped by Sandstorm Scorpion was Brooch of Deceit!

With the Brooch of Deceit, Ye Ci could change her appearance, level, class, and race at any time. She could even hide her Massacre Value. This was the item that every Red named player could dream of, and it was one of the main reasons why Sandstorm Scorpion was one of the most sought-after BOSS in Fate.

However, the drop rate for Brooch Of Deceit was just too low, with the drop rate of a mere 1 out of 100,000.

Again, this did not meant that players would definitely get it after killing Sandstorm Scorpion for 100,000 times...

Ye Ci noticed one of the Brooch of Deceit's attribute. Sly was one of her character's personality trait! This meant that she would be able to hide her stats even from the NPC!

Ye Ci almost shouted out in joy!

The Brooch Of Deceit was one of her greatest discoveries!

She took a look at the other Venomous Scorpion armor set.

Venoumous Scorpion Stinger:

Short Sword

Purple Equipment