Chapter 114 We're A Family

Zero Arsenic hung up the call, pale faced. He leaned onto the chair as if he had been sapped of energy. He closed his eyes, remaining silent. Thousand Sunsets immediately moved closer to him and asked with a worried tone, "Zero, what did customer service say?"

Zero Arsenic could not muster the strength to speak. He waved his hand, signaling to Thousand Sunsets to allow him a moment of silence. Despite being extremely anxious, Thousand Sunsets waited quietly after noticing Zero Arsenic's condition. After a while, Zero Arsenic let out a long breath and looked at Thousand Sunsets with a pair of dead eyes, "The customer service said that it was not a BUG. It's something normal."

Perhaps the answer was too unexpected, Thousand Sunsets was momentarily stunned, "What do you mean? It's normal?"

"The customer service said that even the United State's Citibank could be robbed, and Fate is a 100% realistic game, so it's normal for someone to rob the guild warehouse."

Thousand Sunsets became deathly quiet. Zero Arsenic stole a glance at him and saw a gloomy face instead of rage. Thousand Sunsets was so calm as it nothing had happened. Zero Arsenic knew it very well. If Thousand Sunsets had exploded into rage and anger, the matter would be over very quickly, and there was no need to dwell upon it. But if he was silent, it meant that he had been truly angered, and he would not stop until he had his payback.

"Thousand..."

"So it means that it was caused by a player?" Thousand Sunsets ignored Zero Arsenic.

"Yes."

"Who do you think it is?"

"I don't know..."

"Gongzi You." Thousand Sunsets let out a cold laugh, "Who else could it be? She did not even speak up after we posted the thread about her. Do you think it's possible? Do you think Gongzi You is a person like that? She showed me quite the attitude over a small matter back when we were exploring the Frosty Wasteland. And what do you think yesterday's incident is compared to the one in Frosty Wasteland? Do you think she'll just take it quietly?" Thousand Sunsets was sure that Ye Ci was the culprit.

In fact, Thousand Sunsets was right about Ye Ci. Your enemy is the person who understands you the most in this world. Although Ye Ci had never seen Thousand Sunsets as an enemy, she had became a thorn in his side the day she left Steel Blooded Battle Spear.

Zero Arsenic thought about Thousand Sunset's theory and said, "If we based it on the culprit's motive, Gongzi You is definitely the most likely suspect. But, we have no proof that it was her."

"Proof? Do you even need proof? This is a game, we don't need that shit." Thousand Sunsets stood up and narrowed his eyes, "If I don't kill that beach, then my surname is not He."
"
"Thousand..." Zero Arsenic creased his eyebrows after listening to Thousand Sunsets' words. He was straightforward with his response, "Aren't you a little too rash?"

"I'm rash?" Thousand Sunsets laughed out loud, "Do you expect me to discuss something over afternoon tea before taking action? Only a god has such patience! Not a human!"

"That's not what I meant. What I mean was wasn't it too rash for you to go against Gongzi You just like that?" Zero Arsenic stood up calmly, "Gongzi You is a member of Upwards Ho!. Although they're a small guild, they have gained quite the reputation. If I'm not mistaken, a number of financial groups wish to invest in them. If you make trouble with Gongzi You just like that, do you think you can justify your actions to the Old Master?"

Thousand Sunsets mind went completely blank, and he kept quiet.

Zero Arsenic narrowed his eyes, "Our guild warehouse has just been robbed, and we don't even know how the Old Master will react yet. If you're going to create more trouble at a time like this... Do you think that you'll be able to hold firm to your current position?"