Ride me

(If you ain't a smut kind of girl, then don't read this chapter. You've been warned. If you're still here then get your fifty shades of grey music on)
——————
We were eventually able to get up to our hotel room, it was a bit hard since on our way up we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. In between kisses we walked in and out of the elevator and managed to get to the hotel room I could now ours.

The door to the room was open, luckily for us. so with a quick twist on the door handle we made our way inside.

The moment I stepped inside of the hotel room, Jungkook pushed my back against the wall and kissing me down my neck. I let out a giggle as he kissed me down my wet cold skin. Jungkook grabbed my thighs sending a shiver trough my body, and then he lifted me off the ground. I placed my legs around his torso to keep myself up. Placing my hands on the back of his head tugging at his hair.

"Let's go somewhere else, where this will be much easier" Jungkook whispered in a husky voice, his breath fanning against my ear. He  walked us both trough the living room, and continued into the bedroom.

He placed me on the bed rather harshly. His lips attaching to mine in seconds. His body hovering over mine, while kissing me passionately like it would be the last time our lips would ever meet each other.

He pulled his shirt over his head, I sat up slightly trying to get my shirt off as well. Since all of our clothes were soaked it took a bit longer than I thought it would to get our clothes off. Once I managed to get both my pants and shirt of, my eyes landed in Jungkook.  Who was eyeing me up and down with a smirk on his face. I moved closer to him stopping inches away from his body, I stopped admiring him for just a few seconds.

I pushed him down into the bed, and moved my legs on each side of him, straddling him perfectly.

"I like this side of you baby" Jungkook said while a smirk was plastered on his face.

I rolled my hips against his hard member feeling it brush against my core.

A moan escaped Jungkook's lips making me even more confident in what I was doing. His hands landed in my bum pushing me harder against his member. I rolled my hips faster feeling the pleasure built up against my clit.

He suddenly sat up, moving his hands to my back unclasping my bra. I threw it aside, Jungkook tugged at my underwear sliding them slowly down my legs, I bit my lip holding the moan that was about to come out back.

"Ride me" he said and I looked down at him, his eyes full of lust. He quickly tugged his boxers down his legs and laid back down in his previous position. He grabbed his length and shoved himself inside of me. We both moaned at the same time in pleasure. I found Jungkook's hands intertwining them in mine while rolling my hips against him. He sat up again resting his head in the crook of my neck placing small kisses, in between heavy breathing.

He moaned loudly "oh baby you feel so tight" I smiled to myself letting my head fall back in pleasure.

"I'm almost there" I breathed out.

He squeezed my bum as we both let out loud moans climaxing at the same time.

"Fuck" Jungkook cursed loudly.

We both fell down besides each other sweaty bodies trying to catch a breath. Jungkook tucked a part of my hair behind my ear and giving me a soft smile.

"We should probably get some rest, it's been a wild couple of days" he smirked at me. I giggled and nodded in agreement. I turned facing the door as Jungkook laid closer to me pulling me into his chest.

It was like being back at his house, it was just as it was supposed to me. Just us two, and I hoped for many more nights like this in the time coming.

A/N
Sorry for a short and shitty chapter, still hope you enjoyed it though. (Remember to vote!)