Be careful ok?

With my eyes still glued at Jungkook I wanted for an explanation. Jungkook looked at me for a split second and moved his eyes towards Suga instead.

"What do you know?" Jungkook asked quietly. While I continued to give him a death glare.

"Well we're not sure if he even is alive, but I talked to a few of our partners and they've apparently seen him a couple of months ago" he explained quickly almost out of breath.

"Is that the only proof we have that he is still alive?" Jungkook questioned. It seemed as if he asked all the questions he could so he could avoid a fight with me later or soon as the boys left.

"Well yes-" Suga started.

"Well then we have nothing to worry about" Jungkook interrupted. I huffed and walked out of the living room and out on the balcony. The sun was on its way down already.

"You guys go and figure out where Caine is ok?" Jungkook instructed.

Both Suga and Hoseok agreed and walked towards the hallway. I could hear their footsteps getting further and further away. I could also hear Jungkook letting out a sight behind me.

I crossed my arms over my chest as his footsteps came closer to me.

"Are you mad?" He asked as his hands moved down to my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder.

I couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face.

I turned towards him meeting his dark brown eyes.

"I'm just worried" I breathed with my arms still crossed.

"Don't be. V is no where near us, you don't have to worry about a thing" he said with a soft smile on his face. He moved my hands from their previous position to intertwine with his own.

"Do you want to order some room service dinner?" He suggested looking down  at me with a smile. I smile up at him not able to resist smile back at him.

"Sure" I said back. He immediately let go of my hands and ran across the room. I let out a giggle over his excitement over a dinner.

I walked slowly towards the living room, closing the balcony door behind me.

Jungkook finished his order and hung up the phone. He turned to me with a pouty face.

"What's wrong" I laughed walked towards him.

"They didn't have any wine left" he whined. I laughed at his sudden child like behavior.

"Too bad" I said back to him. He gave me an playful angry look.

"The whole dinner is ruined, we need to cancel it all" he said jokingly reaching for the phone.

"No stop" I laughed at him pushing away his hand from the phone.

"I go out and buy some from the supermarket right down the street, whiles you wait for the food to arrive" I laughed looking at him with a smile.

"Are you crazy Celina! There are mean people after us and you're suggesting going out and buying wine" he said mockingly.

"I will be fine. I promise to be quick ok?" I suggested. He looked at me for a couple of seconds. He was probably thinking of every scenario in his head. But his face quickly softened.

"Fine, but put on some pants first" he teased.

I ran across the room and into the bedroom. I quickly grabbed my light washed denim jeans laying on the floor. I pulled them up my legs. I was still wearing Jungkook t- shirt so I just simply tugged the front part of it in my jeans to make it look more normal.

I made my way back into the same room as Jungkook. He stood by the hallway with money in his hand.

"Here you go. Don't buy anything else than wine ok? And I want the remaining of that back" he teased sounding like my parent.

"Sure" I said mockingly as I put my jacket on.

"Be careful ok?" He said more serious. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and grabbed the money out of his hand and made my way out of the hotel room. As I closed the door behind me I felt so weird but so free. I was going out by myself. That's a first in a long time. It felt so comfortable but also a bit scary.

I made my way down to the lobby. I gave the lady by the front desk a quick smile feeling overly confident.

As I made my way out of the hotel feeling the cold air against my skin, it all became so real. No one watching over me, following me to make sure I was ok. Just me and my freedom.

I started walking towards where I remembered the supermarket was. I remembered seeing it when we first drove up to the hotel.

I took a few seconds to admire the buildings and lights surrounding the streets. The streets were mostly empty with an exception of cars and a few people making their way into their apartments across the street.

But my confidence and happiness suddenly disappeared as a feeling of fear rushed over. I suddenly felt the need to run away. Heavy footsteps came from behind me and the figure felt so angry and scary. I crossed my arms around my chest tugging my jacket closer around my body. I speed up my walk longing for the supermarket to appear quicker.

My heart beat raised both by my high speed walked and how scared I was. I was starting so sweat at how nervous I was getting. If Jungkook ready went trough all scenarios in his head he definitely skipped this one.

A/N
Oh oh, who is this person? I probably know who you think it is, and you're probably very wrong 😄😏 (remember to vote!)