The lost retainer (part 3, final part)

Today was a big day. You were going back to the orthodontist to get braces. You were too nervous to vlog and decided to just not tell your fans and let them see for themselves. You and Gray has just pulled into the orthodontist parking lot and started to head in.

~10 minutes later~

"Y/n?" Dr. Jasmine said.

"Looks like it's my turn, bye love you!" You said walking away from Grayson and back to the same room you were in yesterday.

"Are you nervous?" Asked Dr. Jasmine

"Yeah, a little" You said.

"Okay, well we might as well get started. The sooner we start, the sooner we finish!" She said as she put the cheek expander in your mouth.

~2 hours later~

"Alright, Y/n, your all set!" Dr. Jasmine said taking the expander out of you mouth.

"I'm having really bad nostalgia from when I was little and had braces." You told her As you two walked out.

"Y/n!" Grayson ran over to you.

"Let me see!!!" Gray said in an excited voice

You smiled at him and walked out waving at dr. Jasmine.

"How do they feel?" Grayson asked

"Terrible" You stated.

"Just remember, you will have beautiful teeth like me when your done." Grayson said smirking.

"Stop." You said smiling because you have a lisp.

Grayson started to laugh.

"Grayson it's not funny" you told him

"Uh yeah it is!" He said still laughing.

You two got in the car and drive home. When you got home, Grayson kissed you as you walked in.

"Ew" He said

"Grayson what?" You said in an annoyed voice.

"Metal" He said

"Oh my goodness, get used to it" You said laughing.

You and Gray walked upstairs and decided to watch Netflix for the rest of the day. He then postmated you a smoothie from Jamba Juice and you two fell asleep watching season two of riverdale.