15

A.n. hello my name is Haley and this chapter is a mfing curve ball so watch out

Charlotte's POV

"Connor! What the fuck are you doing in there? Are you fucking alive?"
I opened my eyes.
There was light on Connors walls. It was morning.
Shit. Shit. Shit.
Last night was absolutely amazing, but we went too hard, for too long.
I turned over. Connor was next to me. He was still asleep.
I shook him. That was Zoe's voice. Both me and Connor almost fell asleep on each other last night, and we didn't put our clothes back on. My eyes could barely stay open... you can't blame me for being lazy.
"Fuck... Connor..." I whispered with gritted teeth.
He opened his eyes barley, and closed them quickly after that.
"Connor! Did you fucking die?! I'm actually worried..."
He sat up when he heard Zoes voice.
"Connor?!"
"What?! What...?"
"Connor, it's almost noon. What the hell are you doing in there?"
"Nothing..." He looked really nervous.
"That sounds sketchy." Zoe scoffed.
Connor pulled up the covers and peeked under them as she was talking. He gritted his teeth.
"Stay here." He whispered, looking at me.
I nodded.
He got up, grabbing his clothes from the floor and putting them on. I looked away when he looked at me. I blushed and pulled the covers up.
"Connor?"
Connor buttoned his pants. He walked over to the door with his shirt in his hand.
He put his finger over his lips. I nodded. He opened the door. He stood in front of it.
"Ew... okay I didn't ask for a half naked brother, I just wanted to make sure you didn't have a fucking belt wrapped around your arm."
"I don't do heroin, Zoe."
"Whatever..."
"Are you good?" Connor ran a hand through his hair.
"Alana is in my room... she wanted to see you, and when I told her I didn't see you all morning she freaked out."
"Well... I'm alive."
Connor stood protectively in the doorway... almost too protectively.
"Is your room a mess or something?"
I heard Connor sneeringly laugh.
"Connor..."
"I'll be out in a minute to see Alana."
"Connor..." Zoe sounded more skeptical.
"What?"
"What's in your room?"
"Nothing..."
"You're tired... what did you do last night?"
This isn't happening is it. Is this punishment?
He shook his head. "Nothing."
"Connor... you don't normally show up to your door and stand over it like this... you don't normally answer the door half naked."
"Okay? And...?"
"What the fuck did you do...? You're making me worried Connor..."
"Am I making you worried or am I giving you an opportunity for you to find some shit on me so you can make mom and dad think you're fucking perfect?"
"That's not... that's not what I'm doing..."
"I'll be out in a second." He closed the door.
He turned and faced me. I pulled his sheets up to my neck. He glanced at me for a second.
He walked to the bed and put on his shirt.
The door opened. Connor freaked out. He ran over to the door, but Zoes big eyes met mine before he could stop her.
Her jaw dropped. She looked over at Connor, who looked so pissed.
"FUCK! I hate being a nosy bitch!" She covered her face.
I may have squeaked a little, but I kept pulling up the covers around me.
"Zo! Why?! WHY?!" Connor was livid.
"Connor..." I called him.
He looked over at me. His face didn't soften.
"Relax." I mumbled.
He looked back at Zoe. She covered her mouth with her hand and looked between us.
"What the fuck..." She spoke through laughter. "Did you do last night?"
"Leave, Zo."
She started laughing.
"NO!" She was laughing really hard. "This is fucking gold..."
Connor growled under his breath. He walked over and picked up my clothes. He threw them to me.
Her eyes got bigger after that. She stopped laughing.
"Oh..."
"Will you leave?" Connor spoke as calmly as he could.
Zoe realized what happened... and realized I was naked. She stiffened up quickly.
"Holy fuck..." She covered her mouth. "You're fucked Connor... you have to get her out of here."
"Yeah... look... I know that, will you go?"
"Lock your door..." She walked out.
Connor closed the door.
"I don't fucking have locks like the privileged kids, Zoe..." He mumbled between his gritted teeth.
He sighed and shook his head. He walked back over to the bed. He sat on the edge.
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine... I mean it's not your fault."
He took a breath and nodded.
I clutched onto my clothes awkwardly.
"I don't want you to leave." He eyed the ball of black clothes in my hand.
"Well..."
"Why don't we just relax...?" He took a deep breath, which I knew was a good thing. "That was really stressful for me."
I smiled and nodded. He smiled back slightly.
I slipped on my underwear and bra. He was probably watching me, but I ignored him.
I laid down after that. He looked up my body then to my eyes.
"I don't wanna put on the rest of it." I shrugged.
"Believe me... darling..." He laid down next to me. "I am not complaining one bit."
I pulled his sheet over my slightly blushed face.
"I can believe last night happened." He smiled.
"I can."
His brows furrowed. I smiled a little, uncovering my face.
"It was about midnight... and I started having very... sexual... thoughts about you." I admitted. "And I got very lovestruck and horny very quickly."
He giggled.
I smiled a little.
"Well..." He tucked some hair behind my ear. "You never leave my mind... so... I was thinking about you, and then all the sudden there was a nock on my window from some horny risk-taking teenager..."
He smiled and stroked my cheek. I blushed a little.
"She showed up and asked me to fuck her... and I didn't know what the hell she had snorted... but I fucked her."
I bit my lip. "You fucked her good."
"I tried." He snickered.
I pecked his lips. "You did well."
He wrapped his arms around me. I rested my hands on his chest, he inched his head closer to mine. Our noses touched and we locked eyes.
He leaned forward slightly. Our eyes closed as his lips got close to mine.
"Connor!"
He pulled away from me and groaned.
"What?!" He yelled back.
That was his mom.
"Honey? Where are you?"
"I'm in my room?" He had a drop of obviousness in his tone.
He got up and went to the door.
There was footsteps.
Nope.
I put on my shirt and shimmied up my jeans as he stood by the door.
He walked out of the room. He closed the door behind him.