2//Logans side

Logan's POV
Jogging is the only thing that keeps me going in the mornings. Sometimes I feel like my thoughts are too dangerous for me to focus on. So I keep my focus on jogging, for now.

Pop style by drake blasts in my ears as sweat falls down my face. Suddenly a girl with captivating green eyes and a bob pops into my head.

"Shit," I say as I trip over my own feet.

Sitting on the cold hard ground, my thoughts seem to stay on Alice and the sound of her scream ringing in my ears. The painful reminder of her running away from me fills my head. And the sight of her green eyes mixing with fear made my throat feel dry. The ruff ground hurts my ass as the feel of my fingernails dig into my left bicep.

"LOGAN?! LOGAN OVER HERE HUN!!" Turning I see my future wife, Mya. She seems to be wearing my varsity jacket I gave her last year. Seeing her wear it makes me cringe in disgust.

"HEY BOO!" I say while painting a fake smile upon my sweaty face.

"I missed you Hun! You didn't call me today!! Like wtf my sugar apple face....dontcha love me?" She pouts as she puts on this fake ass act.

"Of course I love you my sweet candy heart! Now stop with the crying, and give your sugar Apple face a kiss." She then kisses me and leaves the taste of bubblegum on my tongue and cherry chapstick on my lips. She then begins to run her fingers up and down my spine making me shiver.

"So, babe why are you up so early?" I ask as I pretend to care about what she does.

"Came to see you bae," Yah right hoe! You just wanted a quick fuck.

"Ah, I see" I say as I awkwardly let her go.

Why won't she leave me the fuck alone?!

"Well, I also need something," she purrs in my ear as I try not to puke in disgust.

"Your place or mine?" I say.

Hey a good fuck is a fuck, I'll take it for now.

She curls her long ass fingers around my wrist and drags me down the street. Walking past a petite book store with French style furniture. I notice Alice sipping a latte with a different book from yesterday tightly in her hands. Thinking about the book makes me want to cry. I seem to catch her eyes with mine, and I could practically feel the hatred pouring out of her eyes.

"Babe? Come on!" Mya pulls me even tighter as she continues to drag me.

Don't fuck her!

"Shut the fuck up! I do what I want," I accidently say out loud.

"What did I do?" She gives that stupid hurt look.

"No not you hun."

We finally arrive to her apartment building.The building with a million windows and a million security guards. She drags me to the nearest elevator not being very patient at all. The metal doors slowly open and she presses her thumb on button number 5. Dragging her hands all over my body and softly kissing my lips with her dry ones. She grabs my ass while looking at me with her dull eyes.

"Someone is horny," I say while kissing her lips roughly.

"Yes, very" she mumbles while biting my lip. The elevator doors open and we quickly break apart. She brings out her keys and brings her dry lips back to mine. We walk into the apartment with our lips touching and our hands everywhere. My lips find her neck and my hands curve around her ass.