3//Home

Alice's POV

I get out of the taxi and dig out the 20 hiding in my wallet

I get out of the taxi and dig out the 20 hiding in my wallet. I start swimming for my keys in my bag and the door suddenly swings open.

I see the small and weak person known as my mother. She's dressed up all nice for once in her life but she still manages to look like a common whore; With her 2 dollar extensions and cheap perfume.

"Alice honey are you all right? "she tries to pull me in a hug. I cringe at the sudden niceness from her. Putting my keys back in my purse as I slightly push her to the side. Walking in I see Justin my mothers newest squeeze. Justin is one of my mothers clients but also known as her newest bank. I'm sure by next week she'll be onto the next one.

"So that's why you're being nice?" Her long manicured fingers curl around my shoulder and I quickly push her disgusting hand off of me. I don't want that bitch touching me.

"Are you actually gonna stand this mess you call a girlfriend?" I say while laughing.

Justin suddenly gets up and curls his hands around her petite waist and his head in her neck. Cringing in disgust I decide to look at the steps. I rush up the stairs to get away from the couple. Reaching the top of the stairs I reach my newest destination. Knocking slowly on the deep blue purple colored door. I squeeze the knob and twist it open.

"Hey boo," I say while plopping on the bed.

"Hey Troy, we'll talk later"

"Bye bab- I mean Levi," he quickly slams his computer and looks at me.

"Was he about to call you babe? Does someone have a new boyfriend?" I say while squeezing his little cheeks.

"Let it go Ali, he has a girl and I'm not gay" he mumbles as he sits up.

Suddenly a bunch of fake ass laughs interrupt are conversation. "Shes so fake!" Cringing in disgust once again I decide to hug my brother.
I could hear the click clack of my mothers heels coming up the stairs. The door opens rather quickly and she points her finger at me.

It all goes by really quickly.

She walks up to us and she rips me from my brothers arms. Levi gets up and tries to push her away.

"MOM STOP, PLEASE" he screams as he tries to bring me back to him.

She then takes her cat claws and scratches him on the face.

"Back the fuck up you faggot!" Levis eyes widen with fear as he touches his bloody face.

She then tried to drag me out of  Levi's room.

"STOP PLEASE!"I scream as I grab on to the door frame.

Pulling my hair harder she suddenly gets me into the bathroom. She turns towards me and locks the door.