The Bus

I stepped onto the bus then looked at the driver. "You don't look like a trouble maker," he said. After all I've been through today, I had nothing nice to say. "Looks can deceive," I said. He gave me a confused look, shrugged, then told me to go find a seat. Everyone looked so criminal-like, so I instantly felt out of place. I went further into the bus, and saw two teenagers who looked normal and around my age, 16 or 17, so I sat across from them. The firl had long rainbow-colored hair, tan skin, and a smile. Very perky. Weird, it didn't look like she belonged at all. The boy. Oh, I was wrong about the boy. Now I realized he had two different colored eyes, one red one blue, ripped up clothes, and black hair wearing a beanie on his head, somewhat covering his eyes, so I could barely see them. I looked at them for a while, and the boy seemed to realize, so he asked my name. "Amy," I said. The rainbow-haired girl slapped him in the back of the head and said something I couldn't make out. Apparently she wasn't normal either. I don't know anyone who would slap someone for asking for a name. Now I know I definitly don't belong here. I could tell that there where people here who could kill me in a flash, with one wrong look. I had to do something so that I wouldn't get hurt. So that everyone else knew not to mess with me...