What will it be?

Suga's POV

After the cops left me and kitty were hungry and decided to go out to eat. We were there when I realized she might leave and we won't ever be able to see each other again... I haven't known her for long and I don't know much about her, although I do. I don't know how long she has. She was putting meat on the grill and I tried to ask what she would decide but then decided not to let her know I care. Why do I care? I don't want her to know i'm weak and started liking her so fast.  "So you're going to stay at friends or families house right?" her posture got weak and she seemed disappointed...did I hurt her feelings? "Well I'm actually not sure yet..." She mummered. "If not then you'll have to stay with your parents when they get released though." 

"Or I could Live on my own." She says as if it's even debatable. "You're like 12, you're wearing all pastel and ride a bike, you can't stay alone, you're still a kid. You need a parent, or parent like role model."

"I'm a kid?" She stands up quickly irritated. "Then you're a pedophile and a creep!"

"You're the one who came onto me?!" I shot back. "You're a kid, and a slutty one at that. You're irresponsible and can't take care of yourself." She leaned over the table staring at me straight in the face. "You have no right to say that!."~her voice broke and got quiet, tears in her eyes. "you have no idea what I am or where I came from. I had to take care of myself all my life. I'm probably more responsible than you are! My parents never took care of me! I had to fend for myself! All you do is sell drugs to "little kids" and then sleep with them!" She shouted I hit her on the arm to tell her to shut up since we were in public and someone will hear her. "I had to take care of myself too you know! Have you ever thought about the reason why I sell what I sell?..." I waited for a response but she seemed to far taken back by what I said. "My mom died when I was young and my dad was an alcoholic who died shortly after. My parents weren't upstanding people either so nobody even know they had a kid, they weren't close with their relatives so nobody came looking for me!" She looked sad. "nobody cared about me, ever!! my mom did but she died." 

There was silence......

She slowly got up and came over, wrapping her hands around me in a loving manner not saying anything other than. "Why does it hurt me when you're hurt?"

"We're both broken..." I replied. 

After we finished out food we were standing outside of my house. "I'm....sorry. If you want you can obviously live on your own. Not that I have a say in it either way. I guess.....the truth is, I didn't want you to live by yourself because I feel protective of you and I see my younger self in you so i'm trying to protect you. For some dumb reason I care about you okay?" I looked away trying to hide my blushing cheeks. "Ohhh, mr.druglord cares about someone!" she sang mockingly. She started to try to get in my face and taunt me." Mr.Bad boy cares abou-"

NOBODY'S POV

Kitty was caught off guard, her words cut off. Suga moves quick, turning around. Grabbing Kitty's wrist and pinning it against the house above her head. "Yeah, I do. Is that okay?" he says staring at her in a low gruffy voice. Kitty nodded her head yes ever so slightly with big eyes and a blushing face. After she responds he leans in kissing her softly, his lips lingering a moment to long. He then grabs her hand and pulls her inside. Unsure of what to say Kitty breaks the awkwardness. "So about earlier....before the cops showed up....I was just overwhelmed, that was my first time ever doing anything like that and I just couldn't believe you liked me....you were the first one who ever liked me....I guess I'm just not used to it and if i'm being completely honest, I was just going to kiss but then you started doing things and I felt pressured because I thought you probably do this with everybody and I didn't want you to stop liking me even though you sell drugs for a living." she giggles at the last par. He didn't know what to say. He sat down with her, grabbed both of her hands and pushed her hair behind her ear with a finger. "Don't ever feel pressured or like your not enough. I would have just apologized and asked if you wanted to leave. I might be an asshole but i'm not a dick." She looked up happier and with tiredness in her eyes. "Can I stay here?" she asked quietly and hesitant unsure of what he would say. "Oh, of course." he went to get blankets but stopped in his tracks. "Oh, um....kitty?" she looked confused. "Yes?" she replied. "What's your real name?" She brightened up. "Oh, I'm Park Nari. You can just call me Nari though." he smiled to himself. "Nari, like a flower." he started to blush "I like that, it's cute...my real name is Min Yoongi." He puts his hand on his neck and smiles. Nari felt her heart throb. "Oh, thank you but you're cuter. Hearing this Yoongi sits by Nari and sets her on his lap. He kisses her on the cheek and says "How about you just sleep in my bed with me?"

"Me?" she asks sounding almost scared. "Well yeah sure, why not we've already done more than that?" he gives her a gummi smile. Nari slowly nods her head. "Yeah, I guess you're right but don't expect me to do anything again. I'm not ready yet." she says nervous and embarrassed. "Of course not." he holds her hand and gives her a reassuring smile. 

They sleep through the night unaware of what tomorrow holds.