Prologue

Crow's P.O.V

Life as I know it can be positive or it can be negative depending on what your doing. And as for me and my friends? Well, Jack and Yusei have been dating for a while now and they're living together I was so happy for them that they got together.

Bruno and Sherry got married and had a child who was now 6 years old which I got to name him which I named him Yugo and Akiza has been dating some guy. And as for me? Well I have been with Shinji for a while now and to tell you the truth I actually want to have a child of my own.

Shinji said we can adopt one which I was happy about just thinking about adopting and raising a child would be cool and maybe he or she can be friends with Yugo. Anyways I told Shinji That I was going to store to but food other things for the house and he told me that it will rain soon I just nodded and got on my D-Wheel and left. After about 30 minutes getting food and stuff we need for the house and after I paid for it I took the stuff and got on my D-wheel which it was already raining.

I put my helmet on and started it up and drove back home as I did I saw this small child alone and crying I stopped my D-Wheel and got off of it. I walked up to the child and asked him "Hey child where is your parents?"

The child looked at me with tears in his eyes and said "I-I don't know" he continued to cry. This poor kid didn't know where his own parents are and the fact that they'll even let this child be here all by himself made me upset. So I picked up the Kid and said "Come on I'll tell you to my place."

The small kid smiled a little and sneezed I guess he's got a cold from the rain so I put him on the back then I got on. "Hold in tight okay." I said he nodded as I start up the D-wheel and drives home with the child on the back.

Finally arriving home with the child I drove into the garage then got off of D-wheel and help the child off. The kid was looking around the place now that I think about it he kind of reminds me of Yugo but I knew Bruno and Sherry didn't have twins but I wonder why he's parents left him alone.

"Hey kid." I said. "Yes?" He asked. "What is your name?" I asked. "Y-Yuya Sakaki." He answered back.

"Well Yuya I'm Crow it's nice too meet you." I said smiling at him Then Shinji came out from the room and said "Hey Crow who's the child?" "This is Yuya Sakaki I found him alone without his parents." I answered. "Poor child why would someone abandoned such a child." Shinji said

"I know but I was think that maybe we can take him in as our own if we can't find his parents?" I asked Shinji. "I don't see why not." Shinji answered. I gave a bright smile and looked at Yuya who had fallen asleep on the couch me and Shinji smiled at this and decided to let him sleep before we can get a bed for him.