1

WARNING:

THIS STORY CONTAINS: RAPE ATTEMPTS, MATURE CONTENT, AMATEUR GRAMMAR, AND PAST!MEGOP PAIRING (MEGATRON X OPTIMUS) 

DON'T LIKE DON'T READ, IT'S THAT SIMPLE, BELIEVE ME

You could feel his optics on you, burning and lingering, like candle's melting on your skin. His stares come and gone as he pleases, thinking you're too innocent to understand what lies behind his bright blue optics—but you are not.

After all, you do the same whenever he's not looking.

It's just another usual afternoon in Autobot's base, and the kids are doing their group project. Since Jack volunteered to be the one who does the explanation part, yours, Raf's, and Miko's are already done, leaving the tall raven on his own. Jack is sitting before you, patiently explaining his part of the project so the whole team's work would match, while Miko is using his shoulder as her leaning stone as she punches the buttons on PlayStation stick and Bumblebee beside her, beeping in frustration as he tried to keep up with her. Tried and failed; two things he should had known when he challenged her in Guitar Hero I despite Bulkhead's warnings. But did he listen?

"Bonus point! Bee, really, you don't need to be so generous!"

*Angry beeps*

You turned back to Jack. The raven still struggling with his words, his tongue is having difficulty to pronounce his own word he might as well strained the tiny muscle. At his sixth attempt to pronounce the unfamiliar word, you held out a hand before his face. "Might as well change the word, Jack," you told him, chin on palm and eyes dulled in boredom, "It's a fancy one, really, but not exactly effective."

"No, no, no. Listen, I almost got it—"

"Sierra won't be impressed to what she couldn't understand, Sweetie."

The lingering hot stare turned to a colder one as Jack's rethinking his live choices. You ignored the cold spears he practically impales you with—everyone's knows you use pet names to everyone in daily basis. Heck, you called Agent Fowler 'Darling' and no one bats an eye.

(Except his, of course. Glowing into a brighter shade of blue as if he'd actually shoot lasers from his optics like a fictional superhero who doesn't know how to put on underwear properly)

The TV before you went dark as Bee pause the game to convince Miko for something you don't understand, and you can see his reflection from the dark screen, with neon blue optics childishly glaring at Jack, while Ratchet before him is still ranting about their current Energon stock.

Who knew teasing a Prime could be so fun?