Bonus

Being a Vehicon is more complicated than what everyone thought it is to be.

Okay, sure, they're just drone, but that doesn't mean they just mindless clones that only obeys without their own opinion. They got their own sentience too, their own mind, and everything else that actually could pass as sentient being feature in any planet; if only they have permission to. But no—Primus (or Unicorn, really, he's not that spiritual) had to put their fate in this ship, as servants and living ammo-spender, to serves ungrateful and whiny masters, not to mention the creepy ones. Of course He has to have to put them in—

Thomas the Vehicon's train of internal rambling hit the emergency brake as soon as he heard the familiar noise of swirling Ground Bridge from a room which is supposed to be impossible because the portal station is on another level and no Decepticons has that much time to use the Bridge only to visit this level.

Unless...

"Primus dammit," Thomas cursed as he palmed his face-plate. Of course the Autobots has to attack when he's in his cleaning shift, and of course they had to bridge on this level. He took a deep invents, looked at the vacuum cleaner on his servo, and back to that room.

He's alone right now. Other Vehicons are either on their posts, doing their shifts or on earth to mine Energon. Officer Soundwave is somewhere on earth, spying on whatever he's spying on right now. Starscream is still in the Med-bay, with broken wings that was resulted by his own idiocy, while Knockout and Breakdown surely still there to treat him. He can't contact Shockwave, no thanks, he'd rather comm. Unicorn himself, and Lord Megatron, according to other Vehicons, locked himself in his berth ever since his session with that organic interrupted and haven't get out ever since. He, completely and utterly, alone right now.

Fine, he thought. Thomas transformed his left servo to blaster and prepared to attack. He might be a servant-class drone, but frag if he's going down without some blast. The vacuum cleaner is still on his right servo, just in case he'd need it somehow. Alright, here goes nothing.

"Autobot scum!" Thomas yelled as the door slides open, armed by a vacuum cleaner and a blaster, "Prepare to—"

But the sight inside of the room is just so bizarre that Thomas forgot whatever he was about to say. There, on the floor, Optimus Prime himself is crouching on it. He has what appear to be shreds of human clothes on one of his servos, and another servo is collecting the scattered undergarments.

Thomas is not sure if he should say something or shoot something right now. This is too weird for his processor to process. Did the Prime really came all over to this ship, alone and un-armed, just to clean the interrogation room?

Then the Bridge portal appeared again, just few meters from Optimus. Once he's sure there's nothing left on the floor, Optimus get up and awkwardly retreated to the Bridge. He, with un-Prime sheepish, almost ashamed smile on his face plate, put a digit in front of his lip plate. Thomas knew what that gesture means, but just before he could ask what the frag is he actually doing here, the Prime already leaped to the Portal, gone as fast as he came.

Thomas stared at the now empty room for a moment, before transformed his servo back to its original form and starts cleaning the dirt Optimus left on the floor. Just another day of Vehicons' daily life.