6

I'm still alive, surprise!

Warning: (messily) Detailed sexual act

His treatment, as you're expected, is rough. Shark dentas biting marks on your neck, penetrated your skin and draw out your blood. Megatron gripped your thighs with digits that more similar to talons than fingers, putting each of them around his hips. You let your own fingers to wander on his back, sneaking into small canny and reach the hidden places. You trace the massive shoulder, the slim waist and under the plating. The Tyrant was literally an inch from your left breast until you caressed a spot that have Megatron took a sharp invent.

He immediately raises his helmet from your torso, growls bubbling in his vocalizer, but you were faster and pecked him on the lips.

Your lips gone as fast as it came. Megatron, blinked and the only thing left is the ghost sensation upon his lip plating. Unconsciously, he touched his lips to find any solid trace your lips might leave in there, and you can't help but laughed because Megatron is honestly looked so confused.

"Humans calls that a 'kiss'," you said, putting on the most smug face you have, wiggling your eyebrows, "Was that your first?"

Megatron scowled, ready to throw another tyrant tantrum, but then you looped your hands around his neck, pulling him closer and kissed him again. You licked his lip plating, nipped the lower and upper, insisting your kiss on him. You can feel his optics, red and blaring on you, but you closed your eyes and pretend this is Optimus Prime instead of the silver tyrant.

Now, you're not being a two faced. Starscream kidnapped you and no one was around to tell the cops that a jet robot just snatched you from your house, but that doesn't mean your block was left unsupervised. Your opposite neighbor, a newlywed couple, left their house for honeymoon.

Their house that have a security camera, one that record what happened on the street and in front of a house on their opposite—your house. That camera knew where you are, and all you need to do is to wait for help and extend whatever time you have right now—though to make out with Optimus' ex is the last thing you'd do, but that's your only option right now. Just make sure he won't get into your pants.

Meanwhile, Megatron realized he cannot intimidate you if he doesn't know how. However, he knows he cannot let himself being totally dominated by an organic. That's why while you're busy with your tongue dance, his digits slipped to your back. He cut and sliced your bra away with his talons, threw it somewhere out of your sight. His thumb, cold, thick and long, accidentally nudged against a nip and now you're the one with arched back, clamped inner walls. When your bare breasts are shown to the warlord, of course your first instinct is to cover them up. But Megatron snatched your arms and held them above your head, giving him the full access to the view. Megatron took his time to observe the soft parts of your torso, cocked his head aside for a better angle.

As Megatron took his time, you try to ignore the cold air that feels like millions of pinpricks on your skins, sending shivers down to your spine. Megatron's staring down to your hardened nipples without moving at all. If you don't know any better, you'd say he's fascinated by your tits. Time passed, and you're certain he had been watching your for more than 2 minutes now. It's getting awkward and his other servo is not letting you moves. Does femmes don't have breasts?

"Uh, they're called breasts. Female humans use them to—

"I am aware what they're for," he grunted, before diving down and take a nipple into his mouth, sucking it experimentally. You arched your back on reflex, your breath hitched. His teeth are giving you ghostly bites on your areola, causing your body to trash on reflex. Megatron tightened his hold on your wrist, warning growl on the tip of his glossa. This is bad—at the same time, this is good, because it's turned out that Megatron is thoughtful enough to arouse you rather than straight to the business. 

The bad side; you're aroused, and if Optimus is not coming in five minutes or so, Megatron's going to have his way with yo—

A digit traced a line on your pussy slit through the panty and you screamed in surprise. That smug ass sharky grin plastered on Megatron's faceplate as he feeling your wetness, warning growl turned to satisfied purr. "Look at you," Megatron said, pinching one of the nip a little bit too hard, "So sensitive and obedient... what if I take you as my own pet?"

You almost spat on him when the door crashed open before your mouth and the shock waves sent Megatron, who was half-kneeling above you, thrown from the Cybertronian-sized table and fell onto the ground. Something big and red blurred before your eyes, and now you're on somebot's vehicle mode that is driving down the Nemesis' gothic corridor. Megatron's wrathful roar echoed few meters behind.

"I will deal with you later!" Optimus' equally roaring voice replied, "I will fragging deal with you later!"

Optimus drive faster than anything on his size supposed to be able of. Like, really fast you have to grip the gripping bar and plant your feet onto the truck's floor else you'd hit your head to his interior. Your breasts are hurt from being jiggled too much by his movement and you have nothing to cover yourself except your undies, but you know better than state it out lout when the Prime is on speed rampage like this.

Optimus didn't even bother to fight the Vehicons who stands on his way—he just straight up hit-and-run the droid army. He drove past an opened room; someone yelled 'Optimus!' and Bulkhead now is driving right behind you too. "Optimus!" Bulkhead shouted again through the comm. link, "Megatron's on our tail!"

"We retreat first!" Optimus boomed back and commed Ratchet for bridge. A roar of alien jet is approaching, you noticed despite Optimus' blaring engine, and KnockOut's hellish screeching could be heard from somewhere nearby. In the same time, Starscream appeared on sight, preparing to attack, only to get shot by Optimus and he flied ungracefully past above you.

You didn't see where did he fly to, but you heard Starscream's high-pitched shriek before it got cut by a loud crashing noise. From how bright the explosion it caused, he probably hit a very mad and speeding Megatron in the corridor.

It's like being in one of Michael Bay's movies.

The bridge is spiraling from thin air in front of you. Arcee's waiting beside it until Optimus and Bulkhead drove in first, and you three are in the base before you know it. "Primus!" Ratchet hollered angrily as the semi drove past him, which is understandable because Optimus is twice as big as him and almost hit the medic in his bad mood. The angry truck didn't even reply or stops to apologize, and everyone who have no desire to get run over by a semi-truck have to move aside.

"You, uh," you swallowed your words when he take a sharp turn, and drive deeper into the base, "everyone is in the main room."

"Are you in proper condition to show yourself to others?"

"I'm not being a smart-ass Optimus but I'm practically naked in your alt. mode. I'm NOT in proper condition to show myself to you."

Another sharp turn and Optimus entered a berth-room. His door opened, silently asking you to get out. You scurried out like he's about to explode, hands crossing to cover your torso. As soon as you're in the save distance, he transformed into robot mode. You blinked and he's stand in his 10 ft. form, pacing towards you until your back hit the wall, his servos are trapping you between them. His blue optics glows intensely and his jaw tightens, cooling fans kicking from his heating frame, caused by anger and jealousy.

"But I am the only one to allowed to see you."