1- Puppy~

You are awoken by a loud ringing sound. You open your eyes and see nothing but a blur. You slowly started to gain consciousness and make out your surroundings. It was dark except the spotlight over your head. Your mouth was covered and you were strapped down to a chair with nothing but your undergarments.

Being almost naked would have been scary to you but what really caught your focus was the table with a blanket over it. You started panicking thinking of all the ways she can cut you and play with knives under the blanket.

Your panic time was cut in half as you hear a Monokuma activate, "Pu, Pu, PU!!". You flinch, having a slight heart attack. You didn't notice the evil bear in the darkness of the room. "Rise and shine, Sleepyhead~! I can't wait to break you, my sweet (Y/N)! We'll have sooooo much fun together~! I already have everything planned out, Puppy~! Buuuut before we can get to the fun part" Junko voice the bear paused which gave you a moment to process everything. That didn't last long as the bear started to move. You squeal in horror when you realized the bear was heading straight towards you. The bear stops then waddles turns towards the covered table. You break into a cold sweat as all your past stories came back to bite you in the ass. You started to hyperventilate as you watched it's small hands pull out something from underneath the blanket.

"Oh~ you're worried about what's underneath the blanket~?"

There was a moment of silence. You were too afraid to answer her. You both knew that you were and you both knew that she set up the table the way she did to strike fear in you. You mentally cursed at yourself for always giving her the reaction she wanted. She giggled, "Aw~ Baby Bear, You thought there were blades under here~". The monokuma had a collar and clipped it around your neck, "This is so I won't lose you ever~ Oh! Oh! Also it has the coolest feature~". Her voice changed and so did her aura. Up to this moment you never felt true fear before. The fear for your very life. "If you disobey me, there is a remote that can easily make your insides become your outsides" There was a moment of silence as she watched you let the new info sink in. Breaking the silence, the monokuma grabbed something else from under the blanket. It shined in the little light you had, "Hehe... Blades~... You know me so well, (Y/N)~!!!". The monokuma launched at you.

...

Your screams were muffled. All you remembered was pain. 

"Now you know who you belong to~"

Your head felt heavy as you looked down as her master piece. On your inner thigh, the monokuma carved 'Junko's Puppy'.

"Aww~ My cute pup~" was the last thing you heard before everything turned dark.