2- Let's Start!

Nothing but a cold breeze.
Hard concrete against your left cheek.
It was almost peacefu-PAINFUL!

You eyes shot open and jolted up. You frantically looked around the room. You suddenly felt extremely light headed and laid back down with a thud. Your head was throbbing. Sitting up so abruptly was a bad idea. You held your head and pulled yourself up once again. Getting up to your feet, you tirelessly leaned against the wall. Letting out a hiss, you winced. Then it hit you; that psycho cut your leg! You instantly look down and were grateful to see you were fully clothed. You peeked in your pants to see that disgusting scar of her name. It made you sick to your stomach and enforced your need to escape this horrid place.

Looking around, you realize that this room has no door. Just a empty room with four walls and a dim light hanging above you. You start to panic and a part of your mind screams, "IM GOING FRICKING DIE". You forced yourself to calm down and it took every brain cell you had to suppress your urge to freak out. 

You investigate the room and found a loose panel. You pushed against it and it seemed to click in place before sliding out the way, revealing a claustrophobic pathway. It was so dark and you couldn't see where it leads. You didn't have any other choice so you mustered up your courage and began to pull yourself through.

Sliding through this tight area made you feel disgusting. The filthy wall pressed against your back and you just wanted this nightmare to be over and then you heard it. Two voices through the wall. You started to pull yourself through at a faster pace. 

What if they could help you!?

You definitely recognizes those voices. That small girl. What was her name..? Chihiro! She would help you. The other was that wild thug. Owada... He was difficulted but strong. He could be useful. When you got to where their voices were the strongest, you started to pound on the wall. "CHIHIRO!!! MONDO!!! HELP!!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. You practically were ripping your throat to get their attention. It was the only way you could be free.

Your efforts were useless and only proved to do more damage to your throat than help to your situation. You stopped and tried to think logically. This issue shouldn't make sense. How could you hear them speaking so casually but they couldn't hear your wails for help. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. 

In your moment of silence, you listened in on their conversation. They were speaking of working out. It actually is really sweet. You never expected Owada to be so nice. Especially to a fragile girl as sweet as Chihiro-Wait... How can they be working out together? The rules don't allow girls and boys to be in the same gym.

"I want to change!.. It's time for me to become a man!"

Chihiro.. This whole time... I was just feeling sorry for myself and Chihiro had such a resolve. I need to be strong. I need t-

"You. little. bastard.."

...
Your blood ran cold. Why.. is he speaking like this?

"So you wanna be a man. Step right up. It's your lucky day for real. I'm the strongest guy here by a country mile and if anyone says otherwise, I'll beat them to a bloody pulp!!! I'M STRONGER THAN YOU!!!"

What was that sound!? Is he picking up a weight!? Chihiro!! Chihiro!!!
"CHIHIRO, RUN!!"

"AND I'M STRONGER THAN BIG BRO!!!"

...

Silence.

That sound.. It was wet and gushy... It ended with a thud.. No.. Chihiro could be okay. You need to get help.. That's all.. right... You grit your teeth. Just be strong.

You hear his tears and it broke you. "YOU DON'T GET TO CRY, YOU BASTARD!!!" You shouted at him. He hurt Chihiro.. How could that monster-... You know he can't hear you but you want to tear him to shreds. That bastard! That sick bastard! WHY!? You choked on your sobs and covered your mouth.

You suddenly realized that the pathway started to widen. You hear her disgusting laughter.

"Oh~ (Y/N).. It hurts but this is how they all are.. Murderers. Just stay with me, darling"

You turn to her. Why even run..? She's right.. right? 

NO!! Chihiro wouldn't kill and he isn't the only one who won't succumb so nether will you!! Wordlessly, you ran in the opposite direction as her. You ran with all the strength you had in you. Screw her!

She watched you run with a smirk, "Of course.. Just like before, my love..."