3

Lance sat anxious in his seat. It was about ten at night, and he had called Keith to come meet with him in the training room. Lance had been so anxious that he started to mistake random noises for Keiths footsteps. Until he heard correctly. 

"What do you want?" Keith sighed, walking into the training room, the door closing behind him. His footsteps echoed in the almost completely empty room. 

"Not much." He smirked, getting up from his chair and walking towards Keith. 

"Don't waste my time." The raven haired boy glared up at Lance with his purple eyes. 

"Okay..." 

"One. Why were you in my lions hangar this morning?" 

"I really don't know. Shiro said he had to grab something out of there." He explained.  "Of course I don't fucking let anyone in there anyways."  He quietly added. 

"Hmmm...." Lance hummed, grabbing something out of his pocket. Something Keith would love. 

"Okay, can I go?" Keith took a step backwards, but Lance grabbed his pale arm and pulled him back. 

"You know..." The tanned boy leaned in and whispered into Keiths ear. "I heard you like sporks." Keith pushed Lance away. 

"I do not!? Why would you think that?!" He yelled, severely blushing. 

"Oh really?" Lance smirked, revealing the handful of sporks which were hidden behind his back. "I was thinking, you, me, and sporks." He seductively whispered, grabbing Keiths shoulder and pulling him closer. He stroked Keiths neck with one of the five sporks. 

"No! I'm not gonna-!"  The red paladin started, but was cut off, mid protest by a kiss. When their lips departed, Lance smirked. Keith rolled his beautiful violet eyes. "Ugh, quiznak." Keith grunted. "Why are you like this?" 

"I can't help it. I'm just naturally charming." Lance flashed a smile. 

"Whatever." This time , Keith has pulled Lance closer by death gripping the collar of his shirt. "I want you to spork me Lance." He whispered into the blue paladins ear. 

"Oh yeah, I'll spork you good, Keith." 

Lance had brought the crate of sporks to Keiths room, and set them in the corner. Keith had checked that the door was locked for about the fourth time, and turned around to see Lance. He was pinned to the wall, and kissed.Keith was taken off guard, but willingly let Lance explore his mouth with his tongue. They departed  and Keith gasped for air, but Lance kept going and began planting kisses on Keiths pale neck. Lance bit and sucked on spots, leaving hickeys that were as noticeable as a stain on a white shirt. Lance had found Keiths sweet spot, which was behind his ear and began to work there. Keith let out a small moan, but stopped himself out of embarrassment.  

"You ready?" Lance whispered, then nibbled a bit at his ear. 

"Y-Yeah?" Keith shrugged. 

"You seem unsure..."  Lance finished with Keiths neck. He looked him in the eyes and rustled his raven hair. "I know what I'm doing." He smirked. 

"Sure." Keith blushed, scratching his neck. 

"Sex. It's just like jenga. You put it in, take it out-and repeat until something goes wrong. Am I right or am I right." 

"Just spork me already." Keith blushed even more. 

"Don't have to tell me twice." Lance walked back to the spork crate and grabbed a few, while Keith went and sat on the bed. 

"So....what do I do?" Keith started. Staring at Lance, who had whipped his head around to answer. 

"Strip for me, mullet." He smirked. 

"No! I'm not-!" The raven haired boy protested. 

"Here, just-" Lance had set down the sporks on the oddly cold floor. "Like this." He began to remove his green hoodie, and flung it across the room; followed by his shirt. Keith watched as each article of clothing was removed, leaving...just Lance-correction-ALL of Lance. Everything in view-just there.

Keith quickly looked down at his feet. Oh god. He's perfect! Keith internally screamed. 

"Your turn." Lance grinned, sitting on the opposite side of the bed now. 

"I am not doing that!" Keith protested once more. 

"I guess I'm just better at it then~" The blue paladin had taunted. 

"You are not better at it-" Keith blurted out. 

"Prove it." Lance grinned. Keith rolled his eyes, just realizing what he's going to do. He began with removing his red jacket, then his black shirt. He kicked off his boots, letting them fall onto the floor. And then proceeded to take off everything else. The pale boy sat uncomfortably, waiting for Lance to do something; but he just examined his body. 

"Daym mullet." Lance grinned. "Like seriously-" 

"Just spork me already..." Keith muttered. 

"If you say so." Lance jolted to pick up the sporks he left on the ground and returned. He pushed down Keith and stradled his body while resting on his knees. He kissed Keiths neck once more, and made his way down his chest. Leaving trails of hickeys and bite marks all the way down.  

He was going to suck Keiths throbbing cock, but kinda looked up at Keith, then went for it. 

"AaAh~" Keith moaned. Embarrassed, he covered his face. Lance was able to take it all, unlike Keith, who has a gag reflex. He deepthroated that cock. 

After a bit he stopped. 

"You want me to spork you?" He asked, reaching for one of the plastic utensils. 

"Oh yeah~!" Keith replied. Lance fingered him. "Oh fuck~" 

"Fuck sake. You tighter than bark on a tree." Lance chuckled. 

"Lance." Keith scowled. 

"Jesus, okay." He fingered Keiths ass, then got the spork in. 

"Ah~" Keith moaned, once again he was embarrassed. 

"Lemme hear you." Lance thrust the spork in and out, causing a few loud moans to slip out of Keiths mouth. "That's more like it." Lance went harder, rougher... He decided to try and get his own dick in ,Lance can't let the spork get all the fun. 

"Holy shit Lance~!" Keith rolled his head back, and grabbed at the sheets. "Keep going~" He begged. 

"Course I'm gonna keep goin'" He grunted, slamming into Keith. 

"Ah~" I pulled Lances brown hair. "Spork me harder lance!~" Keith begged. Lance grunted, he was going as fast as he could. 

"Keith I'm gonna-" Lance started.  

"Do it"  Lance was going hard, with his dick and the spork. Then Keiths ass filled with the warm liquid. Lances thrusts were getting sloppier. 

"Did I spork you good enough." Lance said, trying to catch his breath. 

"oh yeah~"