please, daddy. {TAEGI}

"you enjoying yourself?" taehyung smirked at the look on yoongi's face -- a beautiful mixture of 'oh lord please fuck me' and 'well i am busted'. yoongi looked straight at his boyfriend standing in the doorway, already muttering out something about wanting to prepare and couldnt wait. the usual excuses.

taehyung moved towards the shorter male, stopping by the foot of the bed.
"keep going then, brat." taehyung stared at yoongi with a dark gaze, and yoongi nodded, moving his fingers along his flushed cock at a quicker pace, gently moving his fingers to wrap his reddened lips around them, all while watching taehyung.
the younger man just stood, watching yoongi get closer and closer to a release, his moans sounding soft and gentle against taehyung's ears, until taehying whispered one word:
"stop."
yoongi whined, reluctantly obeying.
"why?" he pouted, his hips jerking involuntarily at the loss of contact.
"did you seriously think that i would just, let you cum for touching yourself without my permission? for being a little cockslut, thinking i wouldn't notice your favourite plug stuffing your ass up. you think i wouldn't notice?" taehyung moved to the side of the bed, leaning down to press a hand against yoongi's lower stomach.
"n..no," yoongi breathed in loudly, the pressurd on his stomach inly bringing him closer to release.
"what was that?" taehyung smirked, knowing his effect on the older male.
"no, daddy. i wanted you to notice," yoongi smiled at his boyfriend cheekily.
"such a slut, aren't you? bet you think if i saw it i would fuck you, hm?" yoongi just nodded in reply to this, paying more attention to taehyung's hand on his stomach.
"hm, i like to watch you suffer. seeing you all wrecked, crying and begging for me to touch you." taehyung slowly moved his hand further downwards.
"p..please, daddy," yoongi breathed out, taehyung's hand reaching where yoongi needed him the most.
"move and i will stop." taehyung spoke sternly, gripping his cock and tugging lightly. "and, dont expect me to stop if i let you cum." yoongi couldnt reply, focused solely on not moving his hips.

"good boy, so good for daddy aren't you?" taehyung moved hid other hand from where it was resting in the bed in favour of pulling the plug from yoongi and moving to place himself between yoongi's open thighs, eliciting a loud moan from the writhing man.
"please can i.." yoongi whined, looking at taehyung with tears in his eyes.
"my, you cant even cum without me telling you to, can you?" taehyung pushed the plug in and out of yoongi at a slow pace, stretching out the length of yoongi's release.
"cum for me, my prince." taehyung smiled warmly down at his boyfriend.
yoongi's reaction was instant, letting his body jerk in different directions, his eyes rolling back and his voice cracking as he let out a loud groan of pleasure, muttering a mixture of taehyung's name and 'daddy'. taehying liked to see yoongi like this, he looked so beautiful moaning and cumming for taehyung -- his breath quickening, becoming deeper. his eyes glossing over, becoming distant yet so detailed and focused on his boyfriend. his mouth, oh lord his mouth. his lips parting slightly, letting little gasps out, licking his lips; so beautiful, just ford taehyung to see. his black hair stuck to his face with swest and, on occasion, tears; just for taehyung to see. his small whimpers; just for taehyung to hear. his flushed, pink skin; just for taehyung to touch.

he felt taehyung's hands pull the plug out completely, his hands being lazily guided to taehyung's sweatpants.
"make daddy feel good, babyboy," taehyung moved his hands from yoongi's body, letting his boyfriend do all the work.
yoongi eagerly removed the pieces of clothing between him and taehyung's cock, indtantly moving to suck taehyung into his mouth.
taehyung moaned out yoongi's name, rutting his hips forwards into the warmth of yoongi's mouth. yoongi gagged lightly, his eyes watering. yoongi sucked harder, hoping that this would make taehyung cum quicker.
"thats it, ah. so good, prince," taehyung took a hold on yoongi's hair, starting to thrust shallowly into yoongi's mouth. yoongi grunted around the length, the vibrations making taehyung hiss and tug on yoongi's hair.
"tap when you need air okay?" taehyung told yoongi, giving a couple seconds for hkm to process it before yoongi nodded for taehyung to speed up. taehyung quickened his speed, keepung it up for a minute beofre yoongi tapped his thigh to get some breath. as soon as he pulled off, he was curling his hand around taehyung's cock, pumping it a couple times whike he caught his breath, licking the tip gently before mouthing around the head.
he sank back down, letting hos boyfriend take control once again.

"ah, im gonna--" taehyung released inside of yoongi's mouth with a breathy moan, watching yoongi swallow around his cock without a second thought before pulling off.

---

"tae," yoongi's voice was scratchy and hard to understand.
"yes yoongs?" tae smiled sleepily at his lover.
"i really love you," yoongi leaned up to place a kiss to taehyung's cheek.

yoongi was so infatuated with taehyung, loving the way he cared for and worried about the older. he just loves his boyfriend more and more everyday.
he loves the way that taehyung wakes up before him, just to cook something for the days he has work, the way taehyung makes sure yoongi has eaten and if he hasn't, then taehyung will bring yoongi out to eat with him. taehyung cares for him how he imagined his parents would have. yoingi loves seeing taehyung no matter how messy he is. what no one else gets to see, the dark looks, the sadistic smirks, the teasing grins: all for yoongi. all for him, no one else to take those away from yoongi.
taehyung is his, from head to toe, from heart to -- his tongue is really good at what it does.

"i really love you too yoongi," taehyung went to the bathroom to get a wet cloth to clean them, walking back in to see his boyfriend asleep in the bed.
"so cute," taehyung whispered to himself, walking back to the bed to clean then both up gently.