Cameron for Alyssa

A/N
Okay, I know I did one for a girl named Alyssa, but this is a different Alyssa. And I hope you enjoy! :)

Alyssa's P.O.V.

Me and Cameron were in my back yard cleaning my pool. "We should go in.." he said. "... But it's dirty." I replied. "No it's not, we just cleaned it." He said taking off his shirt and taking off his pants. I looked at him and his perfect V line and perfectly toned body. He jumped in and splashed me. "Hey!!" I yelled. "Then come in.." he said splashing me again. I then took off my shirt and shorts and went into the pool, Cameron gave me a lingering stare. I walked up to him and he put his hands around my waste and pulled me closer to him. "You're so, beautiful.." he whispered kissing me lightly. I kissed back and not long after we started making out. His hands started wondering around my back and torso. I moaned at his touch and he got a boner. I smiled and kept kissing him. He then moved my hair to the side and started to kiss my neck and suck on my soft spot making me moan into his ear. He then pulled his pants down and took my underwear off. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he rubbed his dick on my clit and then entered me slowly making me moan loudly. "Cameron! Uhh.." I moaned his name repeatedly. "I know baby.." he said grunting. He then started slamming into me making me moan even louder. "Uhh, Cameron!" I yelled. He kept on then I caught an orgasm and started moaning his name like crazy. "Ugh, I'm gonna cum.." he warned me. He came in me and put me down..

A/N
Okay, I hope you enjoyed Alyssa, I like that name, Lol. But remember to comment what boy you want(And your name too.)

Shawn
Cameron
Matt
Aaron
Taylor
Nash
Hayes
Carter
Jack G
or Jack J

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTA:
@I_Luv_Mendes.