26

"Sophia!" Simon yells for what feels like the thousandth time.

Sophia shakes her head and turns to Simon, "I'm sorry, Simon. I just can't do this today. I've wasted your time and everyone else's." She notices that the other people in the board meeting were already gone. 

"What the hell has gotten into you today, Sophia?" Simon says both angry and exasperated.

Sophia's face is white as she answers Simon and he feels like an idiot for making things worse for her. "Corey is released on parole tomorrow." Simon can't believe that it's already that time. 

Teaching Sophia the ropes of the business world has kept him too busy to pay any attention to the date other than what meetings are scheduled. As expected, Sophia is doing magnificently.

"Take the rest of the day off, Sophia. You've been working like your life depends on it. You can take a few hours off. I'll clear my schedule as well and take you to dinner, how does that sound?" Simon says going behind Sophia and rubbing her shoulders. 

Simon frowns, Sophia is far more tense and tight than she should be. As he works on the muscles Sophia can't help but moan in relief as her muscles loosen up.  Immediately Simon tenses up. It's been very difficult for him to keep things nonsexual between them in the office.

"Screw it," Simon mutters and goes to Sophia's front and kisses her hungrily.

Sophia returns the kiss with just as much desire as Simon, yet it's her that breaks the kiss and puts her hands up to stop him from continuing. 

"Not until Corey shows his true colors, one way or the other. I hope for yours and Jared's sake that I'm wrong, but I'm not."

"Dammit, Sophia. Why do you keep allowing my younger brother come between us?" Simon is frustrated. It's been over a year since Corey broke her arm and she started living with him and his father. During that time he's only fallen more in love with her. Knowing that she feels the same way, yet keeps pushing him away drives him crazy.

"Because you are going to kill me Simon. If not you than your psycho brother will. If I do die, you must kill Corey or he will kill Tiffany as well."

"I'm not going to let my psycho brother kill Tiffany, I promise you that, Sophia. 

"Come on, let's go home." Simon starts purring once more. "I'll help you relax those incredibly tight muscles. They must be hurting you?"

"Yes, I can feel the knots all down my back," Sophia says breathless as Simon starts feathering her with kisses.

"Let me help you, Sophia," Simon begs her as he runs his fingers lightly over her skin. Then he swoops in for a kiss.

Once they come up for air, Sophia says once she gets her breath back, "We'll both regret this in the future."

"Never," Simon says going in for another kiss. "I could never regret kissing you; for loving you." Simon helps Sophia stand up.

"Let's go home, Sophia."

"Okay," Sophia says and blindly takes her things as Simon hands them to her and follows him out.

They pull to a stop not even five minutes later. Sophia looks over at him confused. "Why have we stopped here?" The penthouse is somewhere she hasn't been in nearly a year.

"It's more private," Simon says shrugging.

Sophia looks at him like he's lost his mind. "Yeah, and I know you keep a selection of clothing here, but I don't. I haven't been here in nearly a year."

"No, but Tiffany has and does keep a selection of clothes. She shops constantly and has a ton of clothes that she hasn't even worn yet and yes that includes underclothing. You'll use whatever you wish from that selection."

By then the two were in the elevator and Simon kisses any objections away.

Simon opens the door and the smell of a home cooked meal wafts out to them. Sophia smiles, Edna's food never fails to please.

"Master Simon, dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes." Edna calls out.

"Thank you Edna."

"This meal is delicious, thank you Edna," Sophia says smiling at the housekeeper.

"Thank you Miss Sophia. I must say it's good to see you healthy and smiling. You were so unhappy when you left here a few months ago.

"Thank you, I was unhappy then, but things are better now." Sophia says as Edna starts clearing the desert plates. 

Simon helps her stand up and escorts her to his room and to the bathroom. Sophia gasps, his Jacuzzi was huge and filled with bubbles and from what she can tell her favorite scent as well. Candles were lit around the room.

"Simon," Sophia looks at him with tears in her eyes, "it's beautiful." A look of mischief enters her eyes as Simon goes to kiss her. "I thought you didn't like to bring women here?"

"I don't. There has only been one more female to come into this apartment since you were last here and that was Tiffany." Simon says then kisses her.

"Why is it that I can't get enough of your kisses, Sophia?" Simon says pulling away and needing to catch his breath.

"I don't know, but it's probably the same reason that I..." Simon starts kissing her before she can finish her thought. Soon there wasn't much in the way of thought going on.

Later that night, Sophia is lightly caressing Simon's arm as they lay together. "I love you Simon."

Simon's eyes glitter darkly with her words. "I love you more than you can possibly imagine, Sophia. I know you hate my brother but I'm thankful that because of him I have you in my life. I'm no angel but still you love me. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life."

"Simon-" Sophia starts to say but Simon cuts her off once more. 

"No, Sophia, no regrets. Not tonight, just let me love you." Simon begs her fighting his own tears.  "Love me again, Sophia?"

"Yes," Sophia says too weak to deny this request. The same desire she has. Soon enough every thing will be gone. She just wants to enjoy this time together.