FIVE - The Club

[The fun begins

[The fun begins...😉]

We pulled up at a popular club with music bursting through the speakers. So this is your definition of fancy, Luther?

He walked around and just when I thought he would open my door.....

He walked past me and went to open Taylor's. I opened my door and then he quickly turned and held my door open.

"Me'lady." He said with a smile. I just scoffed and walked on.

"You saw that, right?" She wispered, making sure Luther couldn't hear her.

"Yup," I say popping the "p".

(Play song⬆)
We walk up to the bouncers and they immediatly open the doors. Chase Atlantic's Friends were playing.

Bodies were swaying to the rhythm of the beat. Luther came behind me and kissed my neck, sliding his snaky hand around my waist. I scoffed and moved out of his grip. I was not going to forgive him that easily. And whatever tricks he's trying to play, won't work on me.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Oh, okay"

That almost triggered me, but I decided to stay calm.

Girls, you know the feeling, right? When you say you're fine, but you're not fine? Well, this was it.

I walked to the bar and got me a drink. I sat on the barstool and looked around, observing the place. My eyes landed on a pair of beautiful brown ones that were already looking at me. Just as we make eye contact, he smirks, looks me up and down, then back at his friends. As our eyes met, I felt this presence that immediatly attracted me to him.

He was undeniably attractive. He was a well-built, handsome guy. His brown hair bounced as he moved.

I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Neither would he (on me). Every once in a while he would look back at me then I would intentionally look away.

I finished my drink then ordered another to sip on.

No limit from G-eazy, Cardi B, French Montana etc. came on. I went to the dance floor and started swaying to the music.

An arm suddenly snaked around my waist, dancing with me. Sparks flew from his touch. It's probably just Luther, right?

A few long seconds of dancing, he whispered in my ear, "Baby, I suggest we get a room if you keep doing that."

It wasn't Luther. A part of me was shocked and scared but most of me was relieved and excited and....safe?

What?! This is what we girls do if our men neglects us. 

I smiled and decided to tease him more. I turn around and look deep into his eyes. They were a beautiful shade of brown. They were filled with desire and lust. I leaned in and kissed his jawline.

Ouch...I almost cut my lip with that jawline.

He groaned out in frustration and tilted his neck to give me more access.

"Her Name" from Magnace & Lux started playing which just heightened the mood. [a/n:This song is my all-time-fav!!!!!]

Just as I reached his neck, he pushed me away. Confused, I looked at him. He wore a devilish smirk. It then disappears as his eyes gets lost behind me. Turning around, I see Luther staring at us. His eyes were filled with rage.

Good.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

553 words