Family Tradition ~Peter Parker

The sun peeked through my window as I woke up this morning. I got out of bed only to fall back into the covers. Why was my office so far away?! Three floors. Ugh! This is too much for me. Wait, my dad would kill me if I don't show up for work. My feet shuffled over to the closet. I decided to wear a plain blue button up blouse that had white stars on them, a short red skirt that went to mid thigh, and black heels. I wasn't trying to impress anyone, I mean I work for my dad, Tony Stark. If I had a crush on his teammates he so lock me away in the tower. Jarvis already had the elevator ready for me.

"Good morning Miss Stark, another day in paradise?" I heard Jarvis say as I stepped into the elevator. Sometimes I think Jarvis is my only friend.

"Yes, Jarvis. Another day. Please notify my father that I'm already working." I said as he let me off on my floor. I stepped out to only see a boy around my age, 18 or so. "May I help you?"

"Hey, I'm here to see Mr. Stark." He said with a kind smile. Wimp, I thought to myself then I suddenly got a bright idea.

"Do you have an appointment, because I'm sorry to say my dad, I mean Mr. Stark is rather busy this morning." I said as I bit my lip nervously. I can't believe i let that slip out. No one is supposed to know. I know it's like family tradition to work for each other but still. Having people know is embarrassing.

"I don't have an appointment but he promised to help me with my suit. I'm Peter Parker." He said as he stuck out his hand.

"Y/n Stark. Nice to meet you Peter." I said as I shook his hand as I walked over to my own coffee machine. "So, who are you?"

"Spider-Man." Peter said rubbing his neck nervously. "Are you anyone special?"

"Excuse me?" I barked as I took a sip of my coffee. "I'm the daughter of Tony Stark, without the suit you're probably nothing. Coffee?"

"Y/n! Stop being mean to people. I know you hate people in general but still that was rude honey." Tony said as he came down the stairs. Then he gave me a kiss on the cheek and took my coffee away from me. "Peter, excuse my daughter, when she has to deal with people before her coffee she can be a real bitch."

"Wow, thanks dad! That means a lot." I said as I playfully slapped the back of his head and I took my coffee back. "Can I go back to my room now? It's my break."

"No, you will be helping Peter with his suit and learning to be nice." Tony said with a sly grin as he elbowed the boy and chuckled. "Good luck Peter, she's a lot like her mom was, feisty and fearless."

I could have sworn I heard him gulped when I grabbed his hand and took him to my room. I was wearing my most playful smirk. As we roamed in the empty halls I kept glancing back at him to make sure he was still alive. He sure was quiet. Then suddenly i got a great idea. I gripped his hand tightly and clung onto his arms like a scared kitten.

"Sorry, I....something about this hall sends a shiver down my spine." I explained as I bit my lip and looked up him trying to act innocent. Peter just looked down at me with a soft smile and he actually held my hand gently.

"It's fine, I'm down with whatever you'd do as long as you don't kill me." Peter said as he let out a low chuckle that almost made me go head over heels for him. Then he wrapped an arm around my waist line. He also leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I see right through your act scaredy cat."

"Well then, maybe later instead of calling me scaredy cat you'll call me kitten." I said with a wink as I started walking again, swaying my hips so they would hit his side every so often. "We're almost to my room then we can work on your suit Spidey."

"We can do something else if you want." Peter said with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes playfully as I walked into my room and closed my door behind him. As soon as we closed the door, Peter crashed his lips to mine.

"Confident are we?" I purred in his ear. Then I found myself throwing my body at him then I remembered something. "Peter, we need to stop, my dad has cameras everywhere."

"Seriously? Well, Mr. Stark actually told me the cameras in here are broken." Peter said as he grined and continued to attack my neck with his lips. "Besides, I don't see any cameras."

"Peter.." I moaned out as he found my sweet spot. My hands found their into his soft brown locks. "Please...I...We're gonna get caught."

"Then I'll make it quick. I promise." Peter said in between kisses as his hand slipped under my shirt and he undid my bra. Then he slipped his hand out with my bra. "Black lace, sexy."

Things were just about to get heated some one just had to knock on my door. I just signed and Peter groaned.

"Who is it?" I snapped as I lightly shoved Peter off of me as he sat up on my bed.

"Don't give me that attitude missy! Peter you're aunt is here to pick you up so you better have a good excuse for not going home on time" I heard Tony say on the other side of the door and then before I could put on my shirt he walked right in. "Peter get the he'll out!!"

I have never seen a boy run out of a room that fast.

"Explain yourself young lady." Tony said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well, I guess it's a family tradition. You had a thing for Pepper and then when Natasha started working for you, you found her to be sexy." I said with a blank look. "So, looks like you're gonna be seeing Peter around more often."

"You're grounded." Tony said as he walked out of my room and closed the door.

A/N:
I'm sorry this probably sucks but I hope you guys enjoyed it!