N I N E

Guys , i feel like this book is a whole flop. Because I'm looking back at this and my grammar is just horrible. I'm going to start proof reading and I've tweaked the book a little.

Also I'm amazed that my grammar is so horrible. Like wow the littlest things bugging me. But anywaysss.

Enjoy :)

K A M I L L E

Thursday, 5:00 a.m.

I woke up and still felt arms wrapped around me.

"Keith you have to go home and get ready. " I said while tapping him.

"5 more minutes " He mumbled.

"No Keith we have to be in school soon." I said.

"Well how about you go get ready , and then you can come to my house with me to get ready." Keith said.

"Uhh sure " I said while getting up.

It took me about 30 minutes to get ready because i didn't  want us to be late for school .I came out the bathroom with some blue jeans and a white shirt with some white sandals.

"You look beautiful " Keith smiled.

"Thanks keithy" I smiled.

"You officially ruined the moment, like that name gotta go." He said .

"oh ,  but it's okay if you call me kam kam?' I asked.

"yea because you're my kam kam" He said while pinching my cheeks.

"no keith if I can't call you keithy , you can't call me kam kam" I said while smacking his hands down

"No problem , i'll just call you my princess." He smiled.

When Keith said that i felt my heart skip a beat and I felt my face warm up

"That works " I smiled

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yea" I grabbed my backpack and walked out with keith.

We got in his jeep and drove off to his house

After about 7 minutes of driving we pulled in.

He took me upstairs to his room and told me to wait while he got ready.

I looked around the room. Surprisingly it was clean. I looked on his dresser and saw a picture of what looked like his sister and mom.

I heard the shower turn off so i quickly went back and sat on his bed. I got my phone and started scrolling through instagram.

After about 15 minutes he came out with a grey nike jacket and grey sweatpants to match.

"Kamille don't look down. Don't do it " I thought to myself.

"You look good " i said smiling at him.

"Thanks kam ka- i mean princess  " He said.

He put on his shoes and grabbed his backpack.

We walked out and got drove off to school.

When we got there keith parked and we got out and headed in. We went our separate ways and i went to my locker.

I grabbed my books for 1st period and went there.

It felt like my English  class was so far away. I hate the fact that they put my locker so far away.

Once i finally reached The class . I sat down just in time and got out my textbook and notebook.

"Today , we will not be learning anything. Because the principal has announced that most of yall in here will be getting your periods switched "Mrs. Fred said.

"Some of yall will not have me in the morning anymore. " She added

I looked at Keith and he looked like a sad little puppy.

"What's wrong keith?" I asked, feeling concerned.

"I don't wanna switch bells because there's a possibility i won't have any classes with you." He pouted.

"Okay class. I have your new schedules right here."Mrs. Fred said , waving the papers.

She passed out the paper and i got mine and look at my completely different schedule.

My first period was sudy hall then AP biology , Then English , Then Theater,  Lunch , French , calculus, and finally Cooking.

I didn't really understand why our bells got switched but It doesn't really affect me. I looked over at keith who was looking at his new schedule.

"Lemme see " I said while grabbing the Paper out his hand. When i saw his paper a grin appeared on my face because we have all classes expect for biology together.

"Keith we have more classes together than we did before " I said showing him my paper. I watched a toothy smile approach on his face. It felt good knowing that i would see him more.

"That's great!" He said hugging me. I didn't expect it , but i hugged back.

                                    •••••••

"Finally schools over " I said to myself, putting my books in my locker.

"Let's go grab a bite . Im feelin hungry " Keith said , Making me jump a little.

"I didn't mean to scare you" Keith chuckled.

"Nah its all good Powers. And sure im feeling hungry also" I said , giving him a warm smile

We walked out of school and got into his car. The car ride was silent, but not an awkward silence. I really enjoyed just Vibing to the music.

We pulled into Shake & wake and went inside. Once we got a booth we took our seat and waited for the server to come out.

A/n : i made that restaurant up.

"Kamille, i gotta ask you something. " Keith spoke. "Wassup?" I asked. "How come we never talked about that kiss we had not too long ago" He asked.

When he said that i felt the butterflies in my stomach. I felt my face warm up a little also.

"I don't know what you're talking about " I tried to play dumb. "Awe c'mon Kamille, you know I've been feelin you" keith said. 

"I know keith. I've been feeling you also." I said fidgeting with my fingers. "Oh . You have?" He asked.

"Yea . But can we talk about this a different time" I said looking down. "Of course. "He said picking my chin up.

"Hey can you do me a favor real quick? " I asked. "What's up? "He asked.

"Could you take this picture for me real quick ?" I asked handing him my phone.

"Yea" He grabbed my phone. "Strike a pose" He said in a goofy voice. I laughed and did a neutral pose

       "You don't look too bad" Keith said staring at the photo

      "You don't look too bad" Keith said staring at the photo. "Why thank you" I chuckled.

"No problem, beautiful " Keith said smirking at me.

Lordd , what is this man doing to me?

                           _______________

And there's chapter nine ! Can you guys do me a huge favor and share with friends because this book doesn't get as much love as i would like . I really enjoy writing this but it's only a couple of people that show love so pleaseee share , thank