CHAPTER ELEVEN

This chapter is not edited so it may have some errors since I am doing this on my phone. I'm dedicating this chapter to the first person to follow me, LockedCoffin. Thanks for the support . Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks again for reading I hope you like it.

Four years later

ALEXIS POV

It has been a long time since I allowed anyone to touch me. Well men anyway but I can't help it. How would you feel if you were raped for over a year. Every single day almost every hour. I ended up pregnant twice and I'm glad I lost them because I would never accept them as mine. Don't get me wrong I want my own pups someday but I want them with my mate. I'm getting better around men but those rogues ruined me for my mate. Yes I found him but he didn't want me said I was used and damaged goods. I was fine with it but it still hurt knowing he felt that way. It's not my fault that my crazy cousin kidnapped me to be his and his friends sex toy. When he approached me I knew something was off.

Flashback

"Hey Alexis are you going to the party tonight" my friend Michelle asked.

"sorry not this time maybe next time"

with that said I turned and headed towards my dorm. as I was walking I saw my cousin who had left the pack after he lost the challenge to become our alpha. I could of sworn he was dead but obviously not. I walked towards him but stopped when I smelt that rotten rouge smell, shocked I took a step back. He started walking towards me with this evil grin on his face. I turned to run but didn't get far as his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into him.

"you're MINE now" I hear him say as I feel a sharp pain in my neck. the last thing I remember before I blacked out is his possessive hand on my breast. Goddess no not that was my last thought.

End Flashback

My cheeks burn with humiliation and shame but my eyes are filled with fire and determination. Never again will I allow myself to be used in such a way. I have alpha blood but you can't tell by how submissive I am. I cower back whenever someone raises their voice around me. I hate feel weak and helpless around others it only makes me look and feel like prey. The women can handle since I had to put more than a handful in their place for trying to take advantage of fragile state of mind. I might be scared of the men but no female will disrespect me. it's time for a change of scenery and a fresh start. now all I have to do is convince my overprotective and loving brother to let me go.

SO WHAT DID YOU THINK? I KNOW IT'S SHORT AND I'M TRULY SORRY FOR THAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON A FEW NEW STORIES SO MY FINGERS ARE KINDA STIFF LOL. SO GO TO MY PAGE AND SHE WHAT I BEEN WORKING ON. THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

VOTE AND COMMENT.