2. Shaving

You watched Louis from the doorway as he was washing his face clean before heading to head. He looked in the mirror to see your reflection smirking at him.

"What?" He questioned curious on why you looked so smug. "Oh nothing" You hummed mischievously, tapping lightly on the door.

"Well spit it out" Louis snapped but only jokingly as he drained the soapy water from the sink.

"You're beard. It's too long, Lou." You stared and his face dropped slightly. Louis put his damp hands on his bare chest, pretending to be heartbroken.

"Let me shave it" you walked over to him and sat on the counter top in the bathroom. You held his razor in your hands and gave him a pleading look.

"Hell no." He ushered you, running his fingernails through the over grown stubble. You hummed slightly and pouted.

"Don't give me them puppy dog eyes, Y/N" he scolded you, hands resting on the top you sat on.

"Please bub" you begged in a baby voice, you knew it would break him. He grunted before rubbing shaving scream on his lower face. "Be careful." He warned in a stern voice.

"I will, I will" reassuring him. Sticking your tongue out slightly, You glided the razor ever so lightly on his skin creating a clean shave.

Louis watched the stubble leave his face slowly, quite proud, relieved and shocked you made no mistake or cuts.

"You're doin' really good babe.." Louis told you, looking at his reflection.

"Don't sound too shocked. I told you I'm a professional" You beamed, shaving the final tufts.

"No you didn't" he chuckled, glaring at your pink tongue that manage to escape your mouth as you concentrated.

"Stop laughing or I will cut you! And I am a professional.. I'm telling you now." You couldn't contain your laughter, attempting to be serious.

Once clean, you grabbed a wet flannel and rubbed his face. He then splashed his face and dried off. You watched proudly and hopped off the top.

"Let's Get in bed, peachy." You winked as you slapped his bum through his Calvin Klein boxers, exiting the room.

"Cheeky." He laughed before running after you and tackling you on the soft mattress.