4. Adidas

"Baby? Where is my Adidas top?" Louis, boyfriend of 2 years, called up the stairs.

His voice rung into your bedroom where you sat working on your laptop, college work.

"You've got millions, which one?" You slightly scoffed, replying to him as you heard his padded footsteps jog their way up the stairs.

"The black one wi-" you heard him say, entering the room. He soon noticed you were wearing it.

"That one.." he quietly mumbled, taking in your beauty. You laid there in his Adidas top, booty shorts that were concealed from the shirt's length and a pair of fuzzy grey bed socks. Your natural beauty caused him to choke on his own words.

"Oh, this one? Do you need it now?" You asked innocently, looking away from your work.

"Erm,well.. I was going to wear to go out w'lads tonight but" he told you, biting his lip.

"Oh, sorry Lou. I'll wash it for you?" You offered placing the laptop beside you and standing up to take the top off.

"Oh no no, love. No need in that, I'll wear another one. You look so beautiful in that one" he reassured you, eyeing your half naked body up and down.

You now understand his emotion, that lust was burning within his ocean blue eyes. "You sure I shouldn't take it off?" You played along, tugging on the hem of the top that rested at your thigh.

"Take it off now" he commanded, storming over to you as he unbuckled his belt.