Going to home town.Oh lord help me now

Present

Marigold

-------------

"Nik do we have to go."I said trying to get this handcuff off of me."Yes we do.If we didn't I wouldn't have handcuffed you to the door now would I."He said.I used my free hand to smack him on the back of his head."Ow."He said holding his head with one hand."Keep it up klaus and no kiss for you for the rest of the day."I am serious one time i didn't touch him for a whole month.He should know better then to wake me up."Ok ok I won't do it again."He said very quickly."Ok I forgive you."I said kissing his cheek.

When I saw the sign that said 'welcome to mystic falls' I started pulling at the handcuffs."Childproof locks.You got to love them."Klaus said.I just stuck my tongue out at him.

"I hate you,you know that."I said."You love me"He said."Your right I do and you love me which is why you will uncuff me."I said."I do love you which is why I can't uncuff you and besides we are almost there."He said.I just sighed."If my brothers are here I will not kiss you for an hour."I said grumpily."Oh come on babe don't be like that.Once we get that doppelgänger's blood we can go and live on with our lives.Ok."He said."Fine.But why can't we make a deal with them.Once a week every week you take a certain amount of her blood and enough for it to fill her body and we will be on our way."I said."Because I need her for the ritual."He said for the millionth time."Fine."I said.What he doesn't know is that I have a pin in my pocket and has been picking this lock for about 52 seconds.I finally got this handcuff off of my sore wrist and started pulling at the door."Knew you would do something like this so I child-proof the doors too."Klaus says smugly."Screw you."I say angrily."That sounds like a great idea,but you will have to wait."He says with what me and Rebekah called 'the Mikaelson smirk'."Klaus!"I exclaim blushing like crazy.

The rest of the way we spent laughing and playing.He was the best thing that has ever happened to me after my brothers.They where the only people I had after mother died and they left me but I found klaus and Rebekah.Nik said that the rest of his family would have liked me.Even his oldest brother Finn,who he described as boring and a momma's boy.We got to the apartment and unpacked all our stuff.When we finished we walked in the room and laid down on the bed.I turned to face him and smiled.He smiled back."I love you."I say."I love you too innocent one."He says moving a strand of hair from my ear.He always told me that I reminded him of him when he was human and little.Innocent.He kissed me and on instinct I kissed back.We pulled back and the smile would never leave my face.

"Klaus."I say softly."Yes,love."He answers."I think I'm ready."I say sheepishly."Hm.I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that."He says confusingly."I think I'm ready."I say again slowly.He smiled and captured me in a kiss.That's right,I'm a virgin.It was because of my father,well brother's father.I was afraid that he would force me to do things or sell me off into a marriage.Stefan and Damon would never let that happen.He got on top of me and pinned my arms above my head without breaking the kiss.I took off his shirt and rapped my arms around his neck.You can guess what happens next.

*The next morning*

I woke up in the bed.Naked.Next to klaus.My memories came back to me and my face flushed at what happened."Morning,love."I heard Klaus morning voice say."Morning Nik."I say looking at him."Last night was fun."He says smugly.I snuggled closer to him."I agree,but it hurt like heck."I say."You should've never been a virgin when you turned."He say."Would you rather me give it to someone else?"I asked raising and eyebrow while smirking.He frowned and pulled me closer to him and growled."Mine!"He whispers in my ear.I shivered and looked at him with lustful eyes."Don't worry I'm always yours."I say wrapping my arms around his neck.I notice that his eyes where a light shade of amber.They turned from amber back to its original sea blue."I love you."I say putting my tiny hand on the side of his face."I love you too."He says then kissed me."You up for another round?"He asked."Yup,definitely."I said and you know what happens.