part~1

Your name was y/n l/n and you were a skeleton. You were 16 years old. You lived on the surface. You have been abused by your dad since you were little because your mom died cause she was a skeleton and the humans were scared of her and killed her. So he would take it all out on you.

Flash back~

"d-daddy p-please you d-don't have to d-do this..." you said chained to the chair with bruises all over you.

Your dad laughed like a psychopath.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA...oh y/n don't be scared..i promise i will make your death slow and PAINFUL!"

You struggled and struggled but nothing worked. 

"Y/n there is no use in struggling..." 

He came closer with the sharp knife in his hand.

You were really terrified and didn't know what to do. But then you came up with an idea.

As he inched closer you got ready to put your plan in action.

Now he was standing in front of you and as soon as he was about to stab you you kicked the knife out of his hand and caught it with your mouth. You were so lucky that your legs weren't chained to the chair. Then you kicked him where the sun don't shine (    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°   ) and he dropped on the ground. That gave you enough time to use the knife to cut to the chains. (don't ask me how) 

You jumped out of the chair and quickly went upstairs and ran out the door. You didn't want to live like this anymore. You wanted to be free. You climbed a mountain where their was a rumor about anyone who goes there never comes out alive. That's what you wanted. To get rid of this torture. You looked down into the big hole in the ground, deep enough to lead to someones death. You sighed, closed your eyes, and fell in. As you were about to reach the ground tears grew from your eyes, and when you hit the ground all you remembered was blacking out.

________________________________________________________________________________

WHEW! THAT WAS HARD BUT FUN! PLZ DON'T JUDGE ME SINCE IT IS MY FIRST TIME. ANYWAY I HOPED YOU LIKED IT! AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN PART 2! LOVE YOU ALL! BYE-BYE!!!