Part~4

Heyyaa everyonee! Yes it's me back from my longgg slumber, will finally be updating this and my other books as well as make new ones. Really sorry for the holdup. I had a lot of thing to deal with. Buuut i'm back soo it's all good in da hood.

____________________________________________________________

"ugh"

You slowly opened your eyes and reached your hand back, rubbing the back of your head. You still had a bit of pain from earlier but thankfully it wasn't as bad as before. You turned over on your side to see the clock on the bedside table. It read 12:30 am. It took you a moment to realize where you were and how you got here, while thinking back to everything that happened you remembered you had to go meet up with Trajan. You quickly threw off your covers and darted into the bathroom to get yourself freshened up a bit.

When you were all done getting ready you went downstairs and walked out of the hotel. You looked around only to be met with glaring eyes in every direction, so you put your hood up and started walking to the place where you and Trajan were suppose to meet up. It was a calm and quiet place, a secluded area isolated away from everyone. Basically Trajan's secret hideout.

As you made your way to the location you felt someone watching you. You thought it was Trajan so you called out for him happily.
"Hey Trajan, I know that's you. You can come out it's just me (y/n)." As soon as you said that you could hear growling coming from behind the trees, and you could see...something glowing? Just as you were about to go investigate what it was a sharp bone came discharging your way and before you could dodge it, it impaled your shoulder making you topple to the ground. You let out a scream and saw the figure emerging from the darkness coming closer to you.  

It was..a skeleton? But instead this one didn't look like the one you met before. He had a scar running from his right eye, sharp teeth, and red eyes, one of them glowing bright red. You felt yourself losing consciousness, everything around growing more blurry with each passing second.

"Dad! What did you do to her!?"

That was the last thing you heard before you blacked out completely.

____________________________________________________________

Can you guess who those two were?

and yes sorry this one was a bit short, buut dw i'm working on the next part rightt now

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 24, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Trajan X Skeleton Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें