Part~2

You woke up with a sharp pain in the back of your head. You rubbed your head and sat up. You take a moment to look at your surroundings. You were sitting on top of some yellow flowers that broke your fall. You felt tears run down your face knowing that your plan didn't work but maybe this place will be different?...Maybe it's better than the surface? You stood up and looked for an exit. You looked to your right and there it was so you went to it and saw a yellow flower and it looked like it was...ALIVE!!?? You walked towards it slowly. The flower noticed you and said, " P-PLEASE DON'T H-HURT M-ME!!" You looked at the flower that had tears in his eyes and give him a sympathetic smile. "don't worry i won't hurt you" "r-really?" he said back in confusion. Why was a monster being so nice to him? "yes" you said back. You then told the flower your name and how you got down here and he start to understand why you were so nice to him and also felt bad for you knowing about the horrible life you lived on the surface.

"Well then, i-it's nice to meet y-you (y/n)! Hey maybe i can try to assist you while you are on your journey to the barrier" he say with a smile. Well you did need some help cause you just fell down here and don't know where the hell to go. "Sure!" you said. "But first you have to learn how to fight just in case you encounter a monster" and you agreed.

Then it all turned black and you felt your soul pop out of your rib cage. (The pic below is how your soul looks like, and yes i drew that.)

Your soul was all different colors but had cracks all around it but that wasn't much of a surprise

Your soul was all different colors but had cracks all around it but that wasn't much of a surprise. But for Flowey, he has never seen a soul like that before and was amazed until he noticed the cracks but decided not to question it since he knew the answer to why they were there. Then it began Flowey tough you to dodge attacks and use your magic as a defense. You has all types of magic, you felt kinda dumb that you didn't know this sooner. You also learned how to control it. But when you were almost done training you saw a fire ball hit Flowey and then a different motherly voice was heard "What a DISGUSTING creature torturing such a poor and innocent youth." 

 _________________________________________________________________________

Hope you just like it! Sorry i havent been posting in a while! But now i will since it's spring break!! Tell me if u liked it and i shall continue the story! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART!!!